O.J. Simpson dead at 76

Unbelievably at one time in the 1970s to 1980s he was one of the biggest entertainment draw in the USA thru Hertz rental cars TV commercials and movies and TV.

He was actually suggested by an Orion Pictures executive to play the title role in James Cameron The Terminator.

Regardless, O.J. should had died a long time ago.

He UNDESERVEDLY lived 29 years and 9 months and 29 days longer than his ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman that he murdered on June 12th, 1994.

The only reason he was found not guilty of double murder is the L.A.P.D. botched up the investigation right from the get go, fail to secure the crime scene, allowing anyone and everyone to trampled through it which compromised vital evidence and also did not establish a chain of custody for any evidence that was collected.

Good riddance!

I hope he is in HELL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZmGX2SlL3M?
at least he can rest because now "the real killer" is dead!!
If you can’t say anything good about somebody, don’t say anything. So . . . .
They've actually spoken to several of the jurists on his trial, and one finally said that they let him go in retribution for the Rodney King trial... For payback.

https://www.thewrap.com/oj-simpson-j...r-rodney-king/
*yawn*

OJ got to walk due to his white privilege...this video proves it.

Remember you ain't Black unless you vote for FJB.
I can only share my first-hand experience w/ OJ.

I was around 8 or 10 (really can't remember) and I was on the sidelines of a USC game. OJ was there for some kind of alumni thing. I was standing there with my mom and really nervous and saw him and hollered "Juice, Juice, can you sign my favorite football!" He started walking over and, being a kid I got distracted, as kids do.

He signed my football and handed it to me and when I looked back at my mom he had stabbed her in the neck with a pitchfork.

Thank you P1's, and stay hard. Hope I did it justice