NCNS from Passionate Presley

We agree with the time and date over phone, call to confirm an hour before our session. Silent, no respond, nada, a simple no would be nice !!! Terrible at TCB !!! Just read her no reviews before contacting her !!!
This lady has a history of doing this. Research is your friend.
And thank you for posting on the correct forum in the correct format.

She is still on my go see list but I will make sure to gave a plan B set up. Please let us know if she makes an effort to square things with you. Things do happen but the really annoying part to me is the complete lack of followup.
At least she did not have you drive all the way 40+ minutes one way across town and go radio silent on you like many providers do and have done to me. Most girls that exhibit this type of behavior have a history of doing so and it can usually be related back to the fact that her TCB skills leave a lot to be desired or they do not care and need to be called out.

In my experience, I was told a few times when a provider NCNS me that a regular had contacted her last minute and she wanted to squeeze him in, but it ran long and obviously, she was not going to respond to any text messages during a session. Other times, it has been her phone battery died or some other bullshit excuse, if they even bother to respond/say anything at all.
And thank you for posting on the correct forum in the correct format.

She is still on my go see list but I will make sure to gave a plan B set up. Please let us know if she makes an effort to square things with you. Things do happen but the really annoying part to me is the complete lack of followup. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I might suggest a confirmation plan made at the time you set the appt.

I have found that confirming two hours minimum in advance of appointment works best. They are supposed to confirm back within thirty minutes. If not, there's no appt. That way you are in the clear and can't get outed in coed or the ladies sandbox.