DO YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE MILK????

• nya
  • 12-12-2012, 09:11 PM
IVE JUST HAD A BABY AND GETTING BACK TO THE HOBBY AND ANOTHER VERIFIED PROVIDER THAT I NO REALLY WELL TOLD ME THAT ALOT OF GUYS LIKE MILK IS THIS TRUE ? HOW MANY OF YOU LIKE MILK ?
Not this guy.
Not me!
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-12-2012, 09:36 PM
It is a specific niche... there are some people that love it. The hard part is finding them in a haystack.
What have you found in the haystack?
It's the best with cereal...IMHO

I'm more of a juice box guy!!
After my first son my SO had way too much milk so I took care of the extra. Kinda sweet, taste great.
I am not a partaker but I do see the term "lactating" in many, many ads so there must be a niche market out there that attracts certain hobbyists. I have heard people who inquire being told to go to the Provider Ads and ISO sections and put "Lactating" in quotes and do a search.

Some women can produce a small amount of milk without being pregnant and some providers with implants were often told to massage their breasts and the implants regularly. Some got the added "bonus" (if you view it that way) of continuing to produce milk as long as they continued to massage their breasts.
Ewww. No thank you.
I loved it ...like when I was born...man it was the best !
I like beer.
Ewww. No thank you. Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Funny...so...just what IS Malcolm holding in your avatar...?
Only skim milk w my coffee
You can always find someone for everything no matter how odd it is.

A few like to get pissed on. Some want to wear diapers. Some want a lady to shove things up their ass. Some even want to suck another mans dick while he's dressed up like a girl and pretend like he's not gay.

I would say breast feeding is not as far out there as some of the other shit you see here.
  • nya
  • 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM
thanks for the feed back