GPS shopping just got easier

I try a new GPS once a year but other than that I found putting them in the "excluded folder" of P4 helps free up the other providers I see the rest of the time.

This saves valuable shopping time.

What do U think. How do U sort thru the 600+ providers in the Dallas Area?
One at a time.
499 and counting down
I have no freakin idea. I'm too new and there is too much availability around here. Helpful advice would be appreciated.
Advanced search or one by one depending on the day, mood, and bank
Maybe by location.

I recall a hobbyist taking the time to plot ladies' incalls on a map and sharing it with us.

There was a high density area by the Galleria he had a cute name for. Anyone remember?
Hard to pin down. I look through the showcases just looking for someone that catches my eye or read a review and then go looking for info. Then look at reviews to see if she is:

1) GFE,
2) kind of where her incall is generally located,
3) is she a drama queen,
4) is she smoking hot but doesn't know how to manage her time,
5) just how high is the flake factor or rather, how much flake will you endure to get nekkid with her?

The list could actually be quite long, but I read reviews from a few other hobbyist with whom I mostly agree regarding important issues.
the search engine- then one by one
Search on p411, then eliminate anyone with drama. Finally decision is what do I want this week? From there it comes down to TCB skills. I use to try and try for the HDH or unicorns out there but sometimes my really life takes more time from hobby life and it jut is not worth the rat chase. It's not about money but my time is more important. Like everyone else I've had my share of NCNS and that's almost as worse as a bad session. You come up with your own criteria of what you want. Lastly always manage your expectations, nothing is worse than having high hopes only to be shot down.
Birdc6c: Absolutely agree. TCB skills after you make the decision. I still have to learn poor TCB generally results in disappointment. BUT I am learning.
So, if GPS is Golden Pussy Syndrome, are the girls that charge extra for Greek guilty of Golden Ass Syndrome? or GAS?
I also thought reading the title that this thread was about shopping for golden pussy providers lol
Just consult your daily whoreoscope.
Got my P411 bucket list down to 237 out of 592.

Search of "Dallas incalls on a map" below

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...s&type=2button
Idk if I would want my incall to be searchable on a map, kind of creepy.