Problems posting pics

Hey guys I've been having problems posting pics bc when i go to my attachments there is no option to delete my pics posted in my welcome post. However when i try to post new pics its says I've exceeded the attachment capacity. A moderator was kind enough to post pics in my wknd update last week but no such luck this week. This seems too be a problem exclusive to only my account, which is even more frustrating. If there is any helpful advice anyone could give me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry you're having that problem TORI. I had so much fun taking pics with you earlier today after our double. You take such beautiful pics and you're so fucking sexy. Here's a little something to brighten everyone's day! Me and TORI🍀TOUCH messing around on our phones.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image0000001_11.jpg (82.4 KB, 321 views) File Type: jpg image0000041_01.jpg (76.2 KB, 321 views) File Type: jpg IMG9548021_21_dhbaen.jpg (84.6 KB, 319 views) File Type: jpg IMG9548001_21_gtpbxe.jpg (46.8 KB, 319 views)
This seems too be a problem exclusive to only my account, which is even more frustrating. Originally Posted by Tory Touch
That does sound frustrating. Which other accounts have been tried?
That does sound frustrating. Which other accounts have been tried? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Not only do you drink and know things, but you ask pertinent questions. Impressive!

Hope you get it figured out, Tori/Tory.

Ladies and gentlemen

Meet
Zeb & CO

An Oldie but Goody duo from the 60's. They have had many hits in the past like pimp spotting, how to be a pimp, Wolf in the fold, allerition arthmethic and most recently Sunday night fever. Well I'd like to quote u line from a famous hip hop artist

The jigg is up
Kendrick lamar

I do hope the mods are able to fix your pic posting problem sooner than later. Bc I am able to delete attachments and I'm pretty sure most, if not all others providers are able to as well. Since we are all a part of the same tech system
To be truthful I am not seeing any problems posting pictures and ad's. There are plenty of both.

However if you have a legit question, here is a legit answer.

Set up a free account at https://imgur.com Upload your pictures don't make them public but hidden and then you can copy the link and paste the URL as an image. Also on imgur you can crop and do other changes.

Hope this helps!
  • Zebco
  • 05-22-2019, 06:46 PM
Im flattered u thought of me but my hip hop skills r nothing compared to the master.

I'd call it the work of a one-hit wonder, but I'm pretty sure you'd need a hit to qualify.
An example of someone with absolutely no talent
Oh boy. Here we go.
Sorry you're having that problem TORI. I had so much fun taking pics with you earlier today after our double. You take such beautiful pics and you're so fucking sexy. Here's a little something to brighten everyone's day! Me and TORI��TOUCH messing around on our phones. Originally Posted by Mindy Magic
Beautiful pics ladies.
Did you get it figured out Tory/Tori? If you want to PM me I can try to help you troubleshoot.
Im flattered u thought of me but my hip hop skills r nothing compared to the master.

Originally Posted by Zebco

I really don't care for rap except the occasional Beastie Boys track or know anything about it. For those who like that music, is this considered good?
I really don't care for rap except the occasional Beastie Boys track or know anything about it. For those who like that music, is this considered good? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Who doesn't love the Beastie Boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
Who doesn't love the Beastie Boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE Originally Posted by Exchequer

See, this I like. That other thing seemed a bit like Carlton from Fresh Prince talking about being from "the hood".