Grassley has the released the FBI's FD-1023 re: Bribes paid to Senile Joe and Hunter Biden:

Senile Biden's crimes continuing to be exposed as Chuck Grassley has obtained and is releasing the FD-1023 document about the Biden family bribery scheme which the FBI hid from investigators and then hid from Congress. Garland, Wray, and Weiss tried to cover it all up

Senator Chuck Grassley released the unclassified FD-1023 showing then VP Biden engaged in a criminal bribery scheme. While the FBI sought to conceal it, Justice Dept. whistleblowers helped to provide transparency so you can read it for yourself.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...bribery-scheme
Grassley has the released the FBI's FD-1023 re: Bribes paid to Senile Joe and Hunter Biden:

Mykola Zlochevsky says he paid Joe & Hunter Biden millions to make corruption prosecutions go away. Says he put Hunter on board to "protect us, through his dad…Hunter will take care of these things through his dad"

Burisma's Zlochevsky: "Don't worry Hunter will take care of all of those issues through his dad.”

The CHS inquired whether Hunter Biden or Joe Biden told Zlochevsky he should retain Hunter Biden.

Zlochevsky replied, "They both did"

"ZIochevsky stated he didn't want to pay the Bidens and he was "pushed to pay" them."

"Zlochevsky replied he has many text messages and "recordings" that show that he was coerced to make such payments"
Burisma's CEO said that Hunter Biden "was stupid, and his dog was smarter," but the millions were to buy the protection of Joe Biden.
The corrupt DOJ and FBI covering up of the multi-year conspiracy by the Senile Biden Crime family to sell influence, launder money, and evade taxes is the biggest scandal in American history, and everyone involved in both the crimes and the cover-up should be in prison.
“It cost 5 [million] to pay one Biden, and 5 [million] to another Biden.” - Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky

The Bidens were bought—and the FBI and DOJ ran a protection racket to cover it up.
No responses from the usual, wonder why!
Hunter might have problems getting elected now..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can’t make this shit up..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
Hunter might have problems getting elected now..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can’t make this shit up..........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
He hath said so
No responses from the usual, wonder why! Originally Posted by Chase7
Its all a witch hunt. They are all corrupt because Biden is getting things back in order after Trump fucked things up over not doing anything about COVID. Witch hunt I say.
Its all a witch hunt. They are all corrupt because Biden is getting things back in order after Trump fucked things up over not doing anything about COVID. Witch hunt I say. Originally Posted by Cody69
I don't know anybody who gives a shit about this

If there are no indictments...it's all blabber and smoke
No responses from the usual, wonder why! Originally Posted by Chase7
Because it's much ado about nothing....
Because it's much ado about nothing.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
They have to try and get even for all the shit Trump did and got caught so now that is what this is about. I won't defend them if Biden fucked up, this guys loved it when Trump ordered his henchmen to take over the capital and cause 5 people to die and hundreds arrested. They loved it.
They have to try and get even for all the shit Trump did and got caught so now that is what this is about. I won't defend them if Biden fucked up, this guys loved it when Trump ordered his henchmen to take over the capital and cause 5 people to die and hundreds arrested. They loved it. Originally Posted by Cody69

what 5 people? this should be interesting.

the DOJ is covering for Joey Corn Poop and his bastard Hunter. if any of these reports named Trump's kids you'd be posting it as FACT.

maybe it is fact?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

is this a quid pro quo?

you said Trump calling Zelensky the putz wanting an investigation as "treason".

this is treason. in Biden's own words.
... Repubs "getting even" pointing out all the Biden Family
graft and corruption... Ye Christ!

... Just spilled-over me beer from Laughing!

So the FBI and DOJ surely been COVERING IT UP - and now the
GOP revealing all the texts and PROOF of that and it's
the Repubs just "getting even"...

#### Salty