What is it that they DON'T have that keeps them posting threADs over and over?

other than the obvious answer which is "business".

Face it. HUNDREDS of providers come and go and in between that time post weekly ads in the ad section. We get to hear about all the positives and negatives in the Locker Rooms as well as in the reviews.

But there is ALWAYS a handful of providers running threADs in CoEd that reek of desperation and share of one of handful of realities.

===> The vast Majority are either BBWs or older than their early 30s. The couple that are not have had some controversy surround them in the past

Many BBWs and older providers manage to get by without the need for working the CoEd section as hard as the current crop of BBWs and old ones posting regularly..

If you consider it even the Trannies seem to do better here than the ones we see all the time lately and that's kind of sad (as well as disgusting) that guys would rather fuck a trannies than one of the current crop.

In YOUR opinion what is it about them that makes them that much less desirable than the one's we never hear from that are around all the time?
It's a huge turn off.
I guess the worst thing about it, is your constant whining for attention by berating and judging.. THAT is the worst part.
Too bad they aren't all the "catch" you are.
I guess the worst thing about it, is your constant whining for attention by berating and judging.. THAT is the worst part.
Too bad they aren't all the "catch" you are. Originally Posted by nuglet
Yeah, no shit. He should be thanking them, I guess. They're a constant source of opportunities for the three stooges to make asses of themselves in public.

Two down. One to go. Where are you, SL?
Christ on a Christmas cracker. Still?

I'm still waiting on any kind of actual, VALID evidence that you have any idea whatsoever on what any of us ladies make. Chances are, you're pretty off base. Until you have that... meh... not really iterested in hearing you try to promote your tired smear campaign over and over. I think everyone else is too.

Generalizations and stereotypes often fall short of reality. I thought this was a concept that we as a society were reasonably expected to evolve from around late adolescence to early adulthood.
Jeez, man: haven't you been around for ages? If they offend you, just ignore them. If everyone ignored them, they would go away.

I'm guessing there is your answer: people don't ignore them, which probably means they work. Where's the big mystery here?

It probably doesn't help your cause that you keep yapping about them, which does little more than bring them to the fore.

Maybe try shutting the fuck up? There are probably worse approaches than that.
I would actually consider it generosity from the providers who post.

We want to give you ample opportunity to show off your verbosity and 'insights'.

So, any time one of us posts or contributes to Co-Ed, we can smile and know that we have, once again, given you your OWN showcase, that you may take center stage.

All of Austin coed can wait collectively for the inevitable "Outcome".
(Y'know, that bloated feeling, along with indigestion and gas)

Showcases though, are supposed to highlight boobs, asses and legs.

Your showcase otoh just proves that you ARE a boob, you don't have a leg to stand on and that you are no more than an ass.

We will continue to give you ample opportunity to shine.

Trust me

Aphodite
This would be original except your repeating your self with SL thread Lol how about we start a thread staying why do the nasty very obsess guys keep thinking there the shit thread ??? Lol.

Hey some originality whispers you're still lame even after you're a little departure.
Whispers how about every pound you lose, so will we... Don't worry I'll wait....
LMFAO!!!
I am far more interested in viewing sexy provider threADS than I am in repeated obese monger thread rants.

Isn't the whole point of being here "PROVIDERS"? Why the hell would you want to discourage providers from posting?
Whispers how about every pound you lose, so will we... Don't worry I'll wait.... Originally Posted by shayla84

• ztonk
  • 11-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Two down. One to go. Where are you, SL? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The other popular performers in a Whispers-initiated thread in Coed are nuglet, gfejunkie, JadeRose, Mike Vronsky, Aphrodite, shayla84, Windinhishair, and ztonk.

I'm glad we've all had a chance to chime in before bedtime....

z
Don't you have a "date" at 9:30 I hear it's an outcall that could become an in call .

Christ on a Christmas cracker. Still?

I'm still waiting on any kind of actual, VALID evidence that you have any idea whatsoever on what any of us ladies make. Chances are, you're pretty off base. Until you have that... meh... not really iterested in hearing you try to promote your tired smear campaign over and over. I think everyone else is too.

Generalizations and stereotypes often fall short of reality. I thought this was a concept that we as a society were reasonably expected to evolve from around late adolescence to early adulthood. Originally Posted by JadeRose