How do you Hobby? Poll!

So I am curious to how this community is hobbying. I am a self proclaimed hobbyeist that frequents the ladies on this board. I have always seen frequent posters and contributors on this board and on the previous board ASPD. This is how I enjoy hobbying. I don’t go to BP, I don’t go to SC, I rearly see traveling ladies (only once) and I don’t do SW. So how is this community conducting there hobby. I am only talking about this board, not other forms of hobbying.

So here we go. The poll

1. Do you see $200 an hour ladies?
  2. Do you see $300 an hour ladies?
  3. Do you see $400 an hour ladies?
  4. Are you looking for the cheapest pussy you can find, under $200?
  5. Are you trolling to find weakness and taking advantage of that?
  6. None of the above.
So how do you hobby?

IB
None of the above because you didn't list rates between the $200 - $300 marks.
You might get more feedback if you post an actual poll.

To answer the question, I've booked from $200 and various increments up to $250.

This allowed room for tipping for good service which I always did.

They were all young beautiful, petite, exotic and fit.

Never once felt like I was settling in quality by ignoring the $300+ providers.

*Fast forward to the present* I no longer hobby because the providers currently in that range (and even some of the $300 providers) aren't women I'd generally give a second glance on the street.

Times have changed and as a result my money goes toward other more productive passions and hobbies.
i agree with the other remark. the common rate is between 200 and 300 but 300 is max. but i look also for those that will give a p411 discount or extra hour discounts also.
  • Loxly
  • 10-02-2013, 11:27 AM
I had to go with None of the above for the same reasons others posted. Might have been better off with a range instead of hard numbers.

With me I also take into account multi-hour discounts. There was a HDH that I used to see back in Baltimore that was listed at $400 p/h but never paid close to that for 2 or 3 hours with her. It was her way of filtering. After all, you can always come down but it's tougher to go up when negotiating.
So here we go. The poll Do you see $200 an hour ladies? Sometimes
  1. Do you see $300 an hour ladies? On Occaision
  2. Do you see $400 an hour ladies? Never
  3. Are you looking for the cheapest pussy you can find, under $200? I tend to FIND the cheapest Pussy while looking for other experiences
  4. Are you trolling to find weakness and taking advantage of that? Nope. That only seems to work for the guys writing a lot of reviews or that have some position of Authority they can use.
  5. None of the above. The First three plus others

So how is this community conducting there hobby. I am only talking about this board, not other forms of hobbying.

So how do you hobby? Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Some guys around here try to make it seem that this Board is ONLY about Indy and Agency Girls. This Board has forums for Indies, Agencies, Streetwalkers/Others and Sugar Babies.... I'm not sure you are one that tends to think along those lines. as your options do not allow for the $20 BNGs and $40 CFS from the streets and the $100 AVG Multihour visits SDs get with their SBs

Many Guys are compartmentalized in their thinking and some of us stretch across the board touching a wide variety.

i agree with the other remark. the common rate is between 200 and 300 but 300 is max. but i look also for those that will give a p411 discount or extra hour discounts also. Originally Posted by dwl318

+1

The
$200
$300
and
$400 are just base numbers, many ladies offer $220, $240, $250 and so on so if you frequent $200 ladies it is anything under $300, same goes for the $300 and up.

To say none of the above would imply you don't hobby? or you just don't see ladies in this bracket?

The under $200 covers a lot of ground, so I don't get none of the above!

IB
The
$200
$300
and
$400 are just base numbers, many ladies offer $220, $240, $250 and so on so if you frequent $200 ladies it is anything under $300, same goes for the $300 and up.

To say none of the above would imply you don't hobby? or you just don't see ladies in this bracket?

The under $200 covers a lot of ground, so I don't get none of the above!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Why would anyone assume that these are base numbers or that $250 or $280 are in the $200 bracket especially when $280 is closer to $300? I wouldn't view a $280 provider as being in the same cost bracket as a $200 provider by a long shot.

If you specified $200-$299 and $300-$399 perhaps. Even 200+ or 300+ would clarify. I don't get why you don't get "None of the above".
Why would anyone assume that $250 or $280 are in the $200 bracket especially when one is closer to $300?

If you specified $200-$299 and $300-$399 perhaps. I don't get why you don't get "None of the above". Originally Posted by Codybeast
Never mind.

IB
Never mind.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
LOL! Are you starting to understand the way I feel at times?
LOL! Are you starting to understand the way I feel at times? Originally Posted by Whispers
There he goes again trying to come off as if he somehow get's what everyone else doesn't yet his self perceived sense of superiority is a far cry from how he actually comes across on the board.

How can someone who has so little going for himself actually believe he is superior in any form to anyone whether on a hooker board or in the RW?

When you get put in your place such as with the post count comment you shut the hell up fast and move on only to sneak back later to throw in a jab from behind someone else's skirt in true Whisper's fashion.
There he goes again trying to come off as if he somehow get's what everyone else doesn't yet his self perceived sense of superiority is a far cry from how he actually comes across on the board.

Actually that comment was sympathizing with IB for having to experience your never ending attempts to take apart what others put together. Sorry your thread only pulled a few posts. Catchy Title though.

How can someone who has so little going for himself actually believe he is superior in any form to anyone whether on a hooker board or in the RW?

Considering your opinions are not remotely close to reality...... you most definitely take an inferior position....

When you get put in your place such as with the post count comment you shut the hell up fast and move on only to sneak back later to throw in a jab from behind someone else's skirt in true Whisper's fashion. Originally Posted by Codybeast
a Jab? LOL... I doubt he took it that way. Then again he seems to be able to put things together and rationalize in a somewhat intelligent manner and although he suffers from a bit of self admitted tunnel vision he is not too narrow minded to think his is the only way.

regarding the Post Count Comment? Hell I owned it....

as someone that has admitted he no longer hobbies... how do you have anything relevant to contribute to a poll and thread about how people hobby?

You seem to be here simply for the controversy and ability to test yourself and your cleverness against others....

I havent popped my hobby cherry yet but its a combo of price and what the girl looks like etc.

I think my max for now is the 200.00 to 250.00 range but depending on how that goes, maybe my eyes will be opened to aim for something priced higher.