State: Missouri
Address: Downtown
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, GFE, FS, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Short dyed black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slim, big tear drop titties, supple ass
Recommendation: Yes
Becky/Red/Barbie ripped me off this week. Came to my place and I did CashApp. Sat and pleasantly visited a couple of minutes and said she was going to her car to grab something to show me. She jumped in her car and left. Apparently she has done this before when going by the name Red. Thieves suck.
Yea. Looks phony as hell
Mr Nnf44 is the only guy who wasn’t ripped off and a newbie no less!? Must be a real special fella!!

Yo, mod squad, see the clue?
  • Nnf44
  • 12-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Hey man if she’s ripped people off that’s shitty and I wouldn’t recommend based on that. I couldn’t find any reviews for Becky before hand so I took that risk and it worked out for me. I wasn’t her only customer that day either, when I went to the bathroom there were used covers in the trash.
Quack quack quack, sounds like a duck?
I would say that was her M.O. when she ripped me off this summer, would talk a bit and kind of stall while you get undressed, then she would run with cash in hand, and if you pursued she would get loud about how someone was chasing her. Reason she keeps changing names in ads.
She's done the deposit fraud with me twice now. Shame, she looks like she'd be fun.
She's done the deposit fraud with me twice now. Shame, she looks like she'd be fun. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Twice?? I'm selling a bridge in New York City...
She's done the deposit fraud with me twice now. Shame, she looks like she'd be fun. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Have you told anyone before now? Good chance this string would not exist in it’s current form if at all!!

My 2¢
If you like me to rally you with the tale of what occurred:

This was back when everyone had been posting about her having been on some sugar site and they had had a good time with her. I looked her up and tried to set something up. Went through her verification process and she asked for a deposit. It was a fraction of what the whole session would be so I was cool with it. Close to the time we were to meet, she had ghosted me. I had a feeling this was going to be a risk due to the time of the meet up.

Some time later, I saw she posted online again. I jumped through fewer hoops this time and she asked for another deposit. I mentioned paying for a deposit before and she fell asleep. She claimed that she'd stay up and she'd deduct the two deposits from her session cost with me. We do the deal and then later she goes silent again. I tried reaching out a few times and then went with someone else.

Third time around (a month later), I messaged her about meeting up. Skipped all of the verification stuff. When we got to setting up a time to meet up, she asked about a deposit. I told her I've sent her two before and wanted her to just credit me for that. She claimed that I was the one that fell asleep on her and left her up waiting without a session. I sent her screenshots and she tried to gaslight me about it.

She switches her number frequently so it is hard to pin any negative actions onto her. But, once you recognize the pictures and her usual ad structure, you know it's the same chick. Typically when I see posts about her I just let people know there is a potential for deposit scamming and to seach the web concerning her running out after clients have paid for sessions.
I’ve met with her and had no issues. Then out of the blue months later she’s texting saying she’s running specials but needs a deposit. Lol, no thanks. She was cool when we met but based on the text interactions I’ve had with her I think she’s very inconsistent from a personality perspective.