AA friendly providers? Thread?

Guys. I'm sure some feel my frustration.
I am Black/Brazilian and when trying to hobby, on say a Saturday night, I usually peruse the Independent Review sections. I read reviews, find one that peaks my interest, go to showcase, and.... NBA. Kind of frustrating and slows down the whole process to the point where I usually just give up and call/text girls I know irl to try to set something up or just rub one out and call it a night. This saves me a lot of money, but hey, this is called a HOBBY for a reason. I like to experience different girls than I come into contact with a work and my circles.

So long story short, is there a thread anywhere that lists AA friendly providers that is updated regularly? I've tried to find a few times but no luck. And reaching out to each provider individually hasn't yielded great results in the past. Thanks for reading.
This is a good starting point. I think it's been forgotten about as far as updates, but there are plenty of great options available.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1264966
Thank, I'll check it out.
It appears you've been on this site 3 years with 2 posts and no reviews. That lack of activity is going to hurt you with most providers, whether they have an NBA or not. Maybe you're active on P411? If not, it might be tough sledding...
Post in ISO Section for quickest results and options
You are correct, been around for a while but don't really post. I don't really like to leave a trail in case it has a chance to come back and bite me later.
Thanks, I'll try that.
Maybe this can help. I was in your boat as well. Got a pretty solid response on Friday from aa friendly providers

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...light=friendly
  • Go4it
  • 11-07-2016, 02:10 AM
Try one of the best --- Reese Foster --- she even sets aside a Black special month (Kwanza or whatever). She is in town until Wednesday running specials $100 under her normal rate.