Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6 100 lbs girl needs to eat a burger
Recommendation: No
get her #?
that's a pretty good first review.... if you only had the digits
very entertaining read, thanks!

would you stay if she promised you Heaven? will you ever win? will you ever win...?
dude i saw this girl out there one day as well. she was holding a can of beer at 11:30 am in front of paris LOL
What a great story..! LOL

MOTO
"catholic guilt after the devils deed" + "semi-cuckoo chick" + "me having to work so hard to get off" = "me hightailing it with no number asked for". Realize now some guys would have a good time with this chick so next time I see her on HH I'll pull over and ask for it. And future reviews I will make sure to grab the digits regardless if a yes or no recommendation.
Do they frequent that place on any specific days
I don't have ROS access so I didn't get the Stevie Nicks reference. If anyone could elaborate on that I would be interested in knowing what he meant by that
not giving any "activity" away, so.. the Chick Amy started playing Fleetwood Mac (a Stevie Nicks sung tune) right as they were beginning their business.. our Author's boner immediately went south.

I am such a nerd. I couldnt stop laughing at this.
Qualifies as a laugh-your-ass-off review. Nicely done.
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Qualifies as a laugh-your-ass-off review. Nicely done. Originally Posted by XXXHermes
That's because this section is all about the good, the bad and the ugly, we don't sugar coat anything here