Can't find any reviews/info on this one..

http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...e/320067049304

Haven't seen any reviews, she legit?
I'm a fan of the petite ones.
Looks cute, I tried once talking to her but got runaround for a bit, long response times. I asked for a verification pic and she didn’t want to send. And didn’t understand why. I explained that anyone could post pics etc. but after explanation they never replied
Several have had issues with ghosting. My first go I had no issues with scheduling tightest lil thing ive seen in years but needed a shower. I tried to set up a do over to see if it was just bad timing and got the run around like several others had complained about. It's a shame too she really is a sweet girl
She was, probably still is, on S.A.
She was, probably still is, on S.A. Originally Posted by Jsmithnavarre
She is. I saw her over a year ago. Very easy to set up a date with her.
Duraman, is she just like her pics? She's pretty cute if it is her.
Duraman, is she just like her pics? She's pretty cute if it is her. Originally Posted by Bondage7000
She is. She is a pretty girl and the body is too. Experience is okay.
Thanks brother
I just did a review on her today.
Did not meet with her but I contacted her to set something up. Kept getting a few more minutes type of message then someone messaged me saying she was getting her things together itll be a few more minutes so I contacted someone else(review to come). Finally she said she was ready but by that time I was sketched out and made other plans.
I don't like the thought of someone else being involved.
I don't like the thought of someone else being involved. Originally Posted by Rolex99
Yeah, that definitely turned me off. I didnt ask if they were male or female. But still.