Corona

Are you mongers slowing down during this uncertainty?
Business As Usual...
Slowing down for sure. Staying away from massage parlors for now.
Just taking the usual hobby precautions. Not slowing down or changing anything. Not really planning to for right now either. Whether French kissing or Australian kissing, if I have to meet up with a germ, I figure there isn't too many better ways of doing it.
I sing "Happy Birthday" six times while getting a blow job.
How many STDs exist?
I am aware of some here that have traveled internationally in the not so recent past,
I sing "Happy Birthday" six times while getting a blow job. Originally Posted by duraman
The things ladies have to endure
I sing "Happy Birthday" six times while getting a blow job. Originally Posted by duraman
Make a wish. I want to eat this cake.
im always on the verge of getting tempted
Slowing down for sure. Staying away from massage parlors for now. Originally Posted by ww32566
Massage parlors? But not pussy in general, I take it.....just Asian pussy. How about half-breeds?

Whether French kissing or Australian kissing (= DATY) fyi, if I have to meet up with a germ, I figure there isn't too many better ways of doing it. Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus

Panhandlers always crack me up
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?

She just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich...
Wow, this sure has gotten away from the topic, what was it again?
I am hoping this doesnt affevt my tour plans yalls way....but not getting any bookings so far....hmmmmmmmmmm
Keeping my social distance I can just barely reach it...