REDWINGS ... HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM?

The poll is private so be honest. I enjoy it when the lady is on her third day that is after all the arms and legs have been flushed.
Shit I have been a Detroit Red Wings fan all my life.
  • jwood
  • 06-28-2013, 06:23 PM
Wore Red Wings for years. Now I'm into Ariat.
Pyramider, does this poll have anything to do with this threAD?

I get the feeling you got some thick and chunky St Chris
Not that there is anything wrong with that!!

Just don't try to schedule with NaN. He always uses his period as an excuse.
Love Detroit
The only issue is the binding effect if you pull out too soon for COB. Nothing a can of paint thinner can't fix, though.
I was looking for the "not no, but hell no" option.....
Pyramider, does this poll have anything to do with this threAD?

I get the feeling you got some thick and chunky St Chris
Not that there is anything wrong with that!!

Just don't try to schedule with NaN. He always uses his period as an excuse. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
First, NaN is dreaminess ... but is a terrible tease.

Second, St C is a tease, too. Posting new showcase photos and then ignoring inquiries ...unacceptable.

Third, I am contributing to normal, natural discourse on icky.

Love Detroit Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Detroit is a hole that stincks, so you are pretty close to being almost on target.
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
The only issue is the binding effect if you pull out too soon for COB. Nothing a can of paint thinner can't fix, though. Originally Posted by addict
Addict,

I am in lust with the hairy beauty in you avatard. Please PM me for more info on how I can get some of that!!

I agree. The sticky-ness just makes it like fuckin' in a hot tub. Or something like that.
This could only come from the mind of 3 sides! Well, not ONLY! (Think Chris Pine in Star Trek!)
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Keep acting like you like me.
That's the quickest way to get an offer of free pussy, over coffee, from that one

Admins are top of the list, BTW
Let me know how it was, brutha! Muah!!

I wish this poll wasn't private. I bet NaN voted 'restaurant style'.
"Anything that bleeds for 6 days and doesn't die, probably ought not be trusted".

Like Nan. But at least he puts out.. heavy day, light day, clotty, spotty, crusty, or crunchy, makes no difference to the Nanster