Y'all would have been proud of me!!

So I was walking down the street on Bourbon in New Orleans and this girl said "hey you need some company?". I said "maybe, but that all depends", she said "can you spend $100?", my answer was "maybe". So then I took her to my hotel room. I asked her if she had ever heard of ECCIE or P411. She said "No". I then pulled up the site in New Orleans and showed her some reviews. I explained to her what the acronyms meant. She said "I do covered blow jobs", then I said "then who the fuck would EVER want to see you!?", "NOBODY is the answer!!". These guys that recommend a cbj girl are stupid FUCKTARDS!! Any respectable girl would truly hate the taste of a rubber as much as the rest of us real providers.

I showed her a few things in which she had never even heard of. (Everything pretty much) She said "your still gonna give me $100 right?" I said "If my model bad bitch girlfriend found out I gave $100 to some street bitch that gave me CB fucking J, she would crucify me at the stake in a very very bad way".

IF I OR ANYONE ELSE RESPECTABLE ON THIS BOARD CATCHES YOU GIVING A GIRL A RECOMMENDATION for a CBJ, You will be chastised for being a pussy whooped BITCH! -------you can do SO SO much BETTER!!

I'm really not trying to be mean or disrespectful, but damn, grow some fucking BALLS!!

I then said politely "No I'm not gonna give you $100 for a covered blow job".

I almost wanted to live out the "French Quarter" experience, but I could get better than that in a Bourbon St. booby bar.

As a provider that has sucked a fair share of cocks, condoms are disgusting!! and anyone that would choose to suck on a condom is just plain PRUDISH!! (there are FEW exceptions when the cock is actually grosser than the condom)

Peace and Love,

Aidan Redd
lol
LOL x 2

I'm under Krissy, finally
Outstanding!

Ya think she got the hint?