Need a little advice about Blue

With all the activity lately, it looks like Blue is the most popular, busiest (and maybe most reliable) destination for amp aficionados. So, planning my next excursion, I thought I would seek some direction. Ok, I have pretty much given up on a greek unicorn, but I do have definite criteria. In order: Cute face, petite stature, tuma obsessed and devoutly...religious. Age is not so much a factor except as it relates to item number one which is of prime importance. Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Reading the reviews and you are going to Blue it seems like Vicky is what you are seeking.
  • Groot
  • 08-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Personally, I would scan the recent reviews. I'd eliminate any from Ghostrider, BobbyMann or ChungTran. I'd also eliminate any from accounts that began after May 2019. None of those I would count as reliable or accurate information.

That will leave sparingly few but hopefully the remaining reviews will give you information that may help you.

It's a process.
Reading the reviews and you are going to Blue it seems like Vicky is what you are seeking. Originally Posted by playerplano
Thanks. Actually, I have noticed Vicki, but am a trifle concerned about initial attraction. At my age, I need all the stimulus I can get and there is precious little in the way of visual documentation in respect to the amp ladies.
Everything I say is 100% accurate