URL / Website: https://www.tanyadelight.com/
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: My hotel
Activities: The definition of GFE.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette just past the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She doesn’t show her face in her pics, can’t blame her because she’s so beautiful she’d be instantly recognizable out in public! Great figure, excellent man-made C’s with the most perfect nipples I’ve ever seen...hands down the best nipples. She has a tremendously positive attitude, perhaps because I had plenty of references and followed her etiquette requests precisely I will repeat, actually she’s the only reason I’ll be coming back to Nashville!
Recommendation: Yes
Great to hear, I was wondering about this one!
Tanya is at the top of my list whenever our schedules work! Her pics are beautiful!
  • Axel
  • 05-13-2020, 10:05 AM
I tried. She is VERY difficult to schedule. She is outcall only. She didn’t have any recommendations for hotels. After I found a hotel that would take cash (was a particular Holiday Inn Express - medium quality), she said she wouldn’t just go anywhere and refused to meet. I have references and am a member of a respected verification service but I still probably wasted 2 hours attempting to schedule and find a hotel just to have her stick her nose up at a $159 hotel room.
  • Axel
  • 07-23-2020, 11:40 AM
I tried. She is VERY difficult to schedule. She is outcall only. She didn’t have any recommendations for hotels. After I found a hotel that would take cash (was a particular Holiday Inn Express - medium quality), she said she wouldn’t just go anywhere and refused to meet. I have references and am a member of a respected verification service but I still probably wasted 2 hours attempting to schedule and find a hotel just to have her stick her nose up at a $159 hotel room. Originally Posted by Axel
Update, I’ve communicated again with Tanya and she has been very responsive and pleasant. I’m hoping to see her and provide another great review soon.
Are you going to provide the hotel, or is she providing the incall?
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Thread Closed. dj8