Katiforyou?

Have any fella here got any information about Katiforyou? Please share.
Thanks
What do ya wanna know?
Pm her...She has extensive reviews and shes great!!
Have any fella here got any information about Katiforyou? Please share.
Thanks Originally Posted by Plumber4free
You can PM if you have questions. I’m not very active in the hobby
You can PM if you have questions. I’m not very active in the hobby Originally Posted by KatiforYou
You might not be very active, but you are fantastic.
ditto...shes a fave of mine!! Kati..hope to see ya soon!

Kati rocks!!!!!!!!
She's a blast!
She is a sweet and passionate
She is a great gal, great service, reliable and good communications. I would say, treat yourself, you won't be disappointed.
I got denied at the last minute by her. I don’t know why. I am true. It’s bad because it’s hard for me to have a day off from work at this moment. I move on. Anyway, thank you very much for all the nice advice from you.
She's not a short notice gal. I saw her several times when she was able to do short and she was fun!

Kati, hope you are well!
She's not a short notice gal. I saw her several times when she was able to do short and she was fun!

Kati, hope you are well! Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
Agree she isn't short notice anymore. Same as Seeking every time was a great time with her. She is super sweet and has the most gorgeous eyes. Incredible women, just love her.
Agree she isn't short notice anymore. Same as Seeking every time was a great time with her. She is super sweet and has the most gorgeous eyes. Incredible women, just love her. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
I love this forum because you guys are so nice and fun. And sorry to make you confused by using the *last minute* phrase. I have booked her a week ago, not a short notice. Denying at the day before the date. I think because I am still new to her, so caution must be priority. Hopefully, next time.
Thank you all.
you guys are so nice and fun. Originally Posted by Plumber4free
We really arent though...give it time! Lol
I love this forum because you guys are so nice and fun. And sorry to make you confused by using the *last minute* phrase. I have booked her a week ago, not a short notice. Denying at the day before the date. I think because I am still new to her, so caution must be priority. Hopefully, next time.
Thank you all. Originally Posted by Plumber4free
I canceled the day before, which is 24 hours, not short notice. Life happens and I tend to see people who understand that .
NM