Show case pictures

I have been watching a thread about Interesting or funny show cases for three months and one thing stands out. Ladies should not use pictures they take them selves. Telephone pictures suck big time. Bathroom mirror pictures would work if you clean the counter off and close the lid on the crapper. If you say you don't smoke hide the ashtray. Ladies with SOs/boy friends/pimps have him step into the other room out of sight. We all see him over your shoulder in the picture.
I know that all can not afford a professional photographer but at least ask a client to take some pictures for you. If you have a camera have a client take pictures of you so you keep the camera with all pictures. If you don't have a camera ask a client to use his camera but bring a spare SD card that he will leave with you. This prevents your pictures getting out of your control. Take many picture 40 or 50 so you can throw away those that are not the best.
I for one would be happy to do this for any one I spent time with. With pictures taken with most cameras there is a date stamp to prove it is a recent photograph.
I will be interested in the feed back from this post.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509787
Tucson great thread and so true.

Holes in the covers in pics.

Bathroom counter with men's products or money laying on it.

Kids in pictures.

A hand in the door way of a picture.

Two different flavor cigs in the pictures.

If I seen a picture of a car for sale and in the picture was trash and junk it would make me go to the next car.
  • LNK
  • 10-24-2013, 10:39 PM
I agree with almost everything but the bathroom. Stay out of the bathroom for pics unless you are in the shower. Selfies in the mirror are just as bad as selfies without the mirror.

I too would be happy to snap a few for you, in or out of the room. If it's a nice day, go to a park or just by some trees and take some pictures outdoors.

And SMILE! Look like you're enjoying life, so we want to pay you for the privilege of enjoying it with you. Even if you blur your face or crop it out, smile anyway.
Just once I'd like to see a bath room mirror picture when they actually have a CLEAN mirror.
and before you upload them to your profile, have someone else (another provider or client) preview your selections to ensure you are posting the best ones. It's always good to have a 2nd set of eyes....

HB
...and for Pete's sake, rotate them so they are oriented correctly...
...and for Pete's sake, rotate them so they are oriented correctly... Originally Posted by 74kilo
In a politically correct world, it is more polite to say Asian.....
best thing these new phones came out with is front facing cameras! So download a app that allows self timer And u can use the front facing camera and time it!!! I do it all the time it's amazing
  • LNK
  • 10-25-2013, 06:27 AM
best thing these new phones came out with is front facing cameras! So download a app that allows self timer And u can use the front facing camera and time it!!! I do it all the time it's amazing Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
But we notice you don't use those for your showcase. And a nice showcase it is!

This is what we're saying. Let someone help you with your photos so they can be the best possible.

Even if you don't use a pro, a person who is paying attention can get a decent pic with a camera, even a cellphone camera, without wadded up towels in the background, or a rumpled bed, or takeout containers and ashtrays on the table.

And looking at them critically on a computer, cropping, discarding ones that have "warts" (not you ladies, the pictures!) and generally throwing anything out that isn't right. Have someone else look at them by all means. That was a great suggestion.
When I first started I sucked my female friends would takr them but the backround sucked. I have my regulars help me out. I think they are better cause a man knows what men want to see. Now I love them. Getting better but yes very true.
Download the app: ElementFX. According their ad, it lets you "Pimp Your Photos..."
I am thrilled with the response from all of you. I know that some ladies starting out can't spend the money on professional photographers and do the best they can. This thread was started to show that you can do better with no large expenditure of money. A few pictures that are used on showcases were taken as a lark for me and the lady. The pictures I have are for my enjoyment and if one of them turned up on her showcase I was happy for her. Even the "I heart Tucson" pictures have been used on occasion.
I take all my own pictures but before I do I always make sure everything is clean and neat in the back ground and the mirror is freshly wiped down.

I took this one myself in my mirror and I think it is a fair representation of me and it gives you a pretty clear idea as to how I look.

Personally, I love the selfies-- bathroom and all. It actually presents the ladies as they truly are. I encourage girls to use selfies or cell phone pics. I'm not a fan of the photoshopped-- glamour pics. To me, it screams someone is hiding something-- age, weight, etc.
An example
Attached Images File Type: jpg Mirror shot.jpg (52.4 KB, 152 views)