Name: Teressa Pena
User ID:: IDK if shes on here or not
Phone: [removed private phone number- GM]
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?27059-TerresaPena
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Descent hotel offa N Central Expwy
Activities: GFE 69x2 CG RCG ACG Sloppy DTBBJ HJ LFK MSOG Convo (I'm not crazy about DFK with bbj chicks on the first meet. (I make an exception for the cubans I've seen many times. that and they are all excellent/passionate kissers)
Hair Length and Color: dark past shoulders? I dont remember exactly
Smoking Status: I don't think so
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short, cunt hair under 5' 130#s +/- Several tattoos bit of a belly firm, not pudgy (I have one too so idgaf) Nice ass, little a cups not a lick of sag, shaved cooter, a looker
Recommendation: Yes
Long pants/mommy jeans are fuckin hideous. Teressa m8ght not have But for hobbyists and all our sakes mom jeans are fucking ugly. And boycott those ugly ass pants some chicks can pull them off
Nice review . I been wanting to see her but her availability does not match up with mines.
Teressa Pena was in 40s some 20 years back, seriously guys...
I was about to say the same thing. That chick is easily in her 60s.
Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Naw much nicer place. Imon leave it at that. Anything else you wanna know reach out to her I'm sure she'll gladly answer your questions @ dude who thinks she's in her 60s ok lol I'm not the best at judging a chicks age but if you think she was in her 40s 20 years ago then we both need our eyes checked if she indeed in her 60s she fucking still has it and more.that pussy grip is not 60 yrs old so
She’s not in her 60’s that other chick she used to run with like + 7 years ago was definitely in her 50’s then so that might be the confusion.
She’s not in her 60’s that other chick she used to run with like + 7 years ago was definitely in her 50’s then so that might be the confusion.
Who is the "other chick"?
  • Rjrtx
  • 05-17-2024, 11:19 AM
Her old partner Gloria was in her late 30s she’s in her mid 40s now but she retired a while back idk where some of yall get these crazy ages from
he talking about Rose
She’s not in her 60’s that other chick she used to run with like + 7 years ago was definitely in her 50’s then so that might be the confusion. Originally Posted by 7aurelius
That’s the second chick she used to hang around with. She initially used to hang with his older chick out of Mesquite. And that was 20 years ago. At the youngest she’s in her late 50s.
I remember when she was on Backpage with Gloria. Had to be about 15-20 years ago. She still looks pretty good. I remember trying to set up a double with her and Gloria but greek wasn't on the menu.