Back from Vegas

I just got back from Sin City for a vacation... And I found that the hobby is such a trip there.... South Vegas Is topless only.. Where North Vegas is all nude.... The only hobby girls were in my hotel in south Vegas. When I went to North Vegas Near Fremont Street, They were all over in one night I fucked my dick raw with girls that all looked like models young and fine..On the next night my homeboy said maybe we should hit the strip clubs to save money (ha ha ha) yea right... In the strip club down from Treasure Island. $1.00 drinks no cover with out of state license. It started with lap dances that I never payed for. and ended with my homeboy filming me on his phone fucking one girl in her ass and her eating his girls pussy.. in the club mind you all for a few hundred dollars.. and lots of drinks payed for people in the club.. After the club we went to do some gambling lost more money at the tables that night than spent on pussy in the trip.... Now back home in Austin ... and everytime i close my eyes its like a dream... When I open my eyes.. The hobby in Austin sucks..
That was the first 3 days the rest is all for me
One last thing my plane ticket was $550 the hotel for 6 nights was $700.

So save your money all year and have one hell of a blow out in the summer... I will do it again next year..... same time because that is shutdown at my company... $5000 or more and you will fuck and party like a vip... and never forget it....