Who believes in God....or Magic? . If so why?

• WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 08:54 AM
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2019, 08:57 AM
In the 1600's witchcraft was punishable by death.

In that era - cell phones, airplanes, television = all would have been "magic"

Magic is simply science not understood by mankind.

The usual superficial Liberaltarian religion nonsense.
SomeOne - as Schiff/Nadler - wants a magic wand to make Trump disappear. and DPST Marxism rule the lands!
Man has been creating God in his own image ever since the first human looked up and contemplated his own mortality
Attached Images File Type: jpg The spark c.jpg (369.2 KB, 124 views)
Who wants to know ?
Back in the old Soviet Union, the government would give school children two plants. One plant would receive water and nutrients supplied to them from the government. The other plant was God’s plant and given nothing because god would nurture it. After a week, God’s plant died while the government plant thrived. If you disagreed with the old Soviet Commies, you got a one way ticket to Siberia. Pick your poison.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Who wants to know ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
God asked me to ask....and he asked me to remind you to try and be intelligent in your response.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 10:11 AM
IB when you break your arm , would you go to a church or hospital first!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 10:12 AM
If some hooker gave you the clap.

Would you pray to your God .....or go see a doctor!
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 10:14 AM
If Waco's head got stuck up bambino's ass, would bambino Thank God or go see a doctor?

You can take the 5th bambino if you like...
If some hooker gave you the clap.

Would you pray to your God .....or go see a doctor! Originally Posted by WTF

what did you do?
IB when you break your arm , would you go to a church or hospital first! Originally Posted by WTF
Science is purportedly "empirical" and "replicable". Cite who it was that witnessed the matter in the universe created from nothing and show where that event has ever been replicated in a laboratory.

Have you ever heard of St. Judes? Or of the Hospitallers? Religion and medicine are not antithetical.

Why don't you start a religion forum WTF and start it with this thread...last I checked this wasn't it.
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2019, 10:23 AM
DPST already adheres to the Marxist Religion - supercedes anything factual to adherents.
SEE- True Believers - YR, SC, banned John Lennon, and WTF.
I believe in God. In fact, he told me to tell you to stop being a moron - you are embarrassing yourself. See there really is a God!

Originally Posted by WTF