Are there many late-night providers?

Just curious, I have considered texting some of the backpage talent at say 3-4 AM, but then I realize that most people don't have a fucked up sleeping pattern like I do. Do any providers work the super late shift, ie. 1 AM thru 6 AM?
Not sure about her current availability, but in the past Kelly Lovejoy has pretty much worked whenever there is demand. Send her a text and if she is around, she will let you know quick.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=322366

Isn't 1am - 6am pretty much Prime Time for many of these entreprenuers??
The freaks come out at night and I am sure with advance warning we can plan something kinky
Just curious, I have considered texting some of the backpage talent at say 3-4 AM, but then I realize that most people don't have a fucked up sleeping pattern like I do. Do any providers work the super late shift, ie. 1 AM thru 6 AM? Originally Posted by cherno
Nothing good happens after midnight.
^ true.

There is a cutoff, though. I used to see a gal for 6am dates. She was always still up and I was just getting up, best of both worlds, lol
When I saw Kelly recently, it was around 2:30am-3am. I caught her right before she was hitting the road, and I was near her Rochester incall, so she waited for me. Definitely worth it.

Not sure about her current availability, but in the past Kelly Lovejoy has pretty much worked whenever there is demand. Send her a text and if she is around, she will let you know quick.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=322366

. Originally Posted by rooster
I do while traveling sometimes if i don't have a prebooked overnight. My sleep schedule is all over the place running a bar. Sometimes I'm going to bed at 6am other times I'm waking up at 6am.
Yes sir I do! I worked 3rd shift many years, leading to residual CRAZY sleeping... NOT sleeping patterns. Give me a shout if interested... it's worth a shot. Though I am not backpage...as you stated. Good Luck! Nickie012123@gmail.com
Oh my I thought I was late night provider by taking dates as late as 11pm or midnight lol. I've given wiggle room for later though if booked in advance (like 1am start maybe).
Hmmm 6am I'm just barely waking up.
Oh my I thought I was late night provider by taking dates as late as 11pm or midnight lol. I've given wiggle room for later though if booked in advance (like 1am start maybe).
Hmmm 6am I'm just barely waking up. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol yep +1

Especially with school starting soon, I've gotta get back into that schedule oy. But yay free childcare
Any more providers in the Buffalo area that are late-night insomniacs? Talking 1 AM - 6 AM.
1-2am is sometimes doable if I'm traveling. 3-6am? No. Not for a start time.
Hey my name is Chloe I've always been a night owl my provider name is angelface look up my showcase if you'd like u can contact me at716-2618056 thanks... Chloe