Battle: Los Angeles - Movie

I just came back from watching Battle Los Angeles and I have to tell you it was an action packed flick.. It was like Call of Duty meets Halo. Non-stop action from the beginning to the end.

Just thought I would share..
  • S-Man
  • 03-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Perfect date movie?
YES!!! Wanted to see that tonight, but saw Hall Pass instead.......Can't wait to see this flick!
going tomorrow,,can't wait
I watched the cheesy SyFy channel knockoff "Battle Of Los Angelos". lol
I just came back from watching Battle Los Angeles and I have to tell you it was an action packed flick.. It was like Call of Duty meets Halo. Non-stop action from the beginning to the end.

Just thought I would share.. Originally Posted by Apollo430

....and you didn't invite me?
....and you didn't invite me? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
HI baby.. It's a date! I will even let you pick the movie..
....and you didn't invite me? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
And I LOVE the pic on your Avatar..
I second that emotion, Reese
I saw it yesterday. it started out good, but failed to deliver in the end. it is okay, but not a great movie by any means.
I had to take the Kids to Rango. That was a waste. Next time i'll leave the kids at home and go to a real movie!

HI baby.. It's a date! I will even let you pick the movie.. Originally Posted by Apollo430

Cool! I promise it won't be one of those Twilight movies.. I love them, but I am not into torture

And I LOVE the pic on your Avatar.. Originally Posted by Apollo430
Thank you
I have to agree with Texrich. Great special effects but no solid view of the aliens really and why is that hot hispanic chic from Avatar in every Alien/Military movie. Didn't she do Swat and a film with Bill Paxton back in the day. Is that the toughest cliche chic in Hollywood?
I have to agree with Texrich. Great special effects but no solid view of the aliens really and why is that hot hispanic chic from Avatar in every Alien/Military movie. Didn't she do Swat and a film with Bill Paxton back in the day. Is that the toughest cliche chic in Hollywood? Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
You never really saw the monster in "Cloverfield" and it was a pretty good movie.
You never really saw the monster in "Cloverfield" and it was a pretty good movie. Originally Posted by Wordsmith
that movie sucked! no offense.