NFL fan thoughts

What are your thoughts on the mess with the NFL? Do you think they will play a full schedule this year? Will replacement players be used again?
Honestly I'd rather they just close up shop. Don't get me wrong - I love football. I'm just fed up with the underpaid players and the struggling franchises.

In reality this is business as usual and the game will go on.

Ah what I'd give for a switch to rugby.
cliff notes version. in the last deal the players got a great deal and the owners didnt. now the owners want the players to give back some of the money the owners felt they lost, but are saying the teams are losing money as for the reason they want the players to take less. the players have asked the owners to open their books to show the players the money being lost, since the players are being asked to take less to help the teams with their losses. both sides are now trying to appeal to the fans the other side is the bad guy or being greedy and it is the other side's fault there may not be any football.

both sides are guilty and it's basically millionaires vs. billionaires.
not sure who will 'win' or who will 'lose' between the owners and players but I'm sure it will end up costing the fan more $ when its settled so the millionaires can make a little more and the billionaires can make a little more. i would say let them duke it out i don't care - except Jarra will be sending me an invoice for season tix that I'm sure I'll have to pay games or no games.