I have a terrible confession to make to everyone...

This is what I really look like. All my other photos are fake. But this is me. I
Damn, girl!

. . . You'd better get your big ass on a treadmill!

LOL, love your style! and wish you were upstate. I thought I would share one too, this me cruising Eccie
I ran a half marathon the other day ( 13 miles) in a very reasonable amount of time. Less than three hours....two hours, 40 minutes and 37 seconds. Not bad for my first. I ran, walked and jogged. Ever get those nights when you're SO TIRED that you literally CANNOT SLEEP? Well I was feeling goofy and found this stuffed animal on a site that sells these big goofy things called POPPERS. This is how I feel right now...like this creature, all beat up.
Damn, girl!

. . . You'd better get your big ass on a treadmill!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

Yeah that half marathon did me no good as you can see. LOLOL

Life is too short without humor.
Yeah that half marathon did me no good as you can see. LOLOL

Life is too short without humor. Originally Posted by alluringava
I don't run marathons.... I just wait by the phone waiting......
I don't run marathons.... I just wait by the phone waiting...... Originally Posted by Still Looking

And what if the phone rang and I showed up looking like that beast in the photo LOL?
You better take the Cowgirl (and variations) off your list...I see a clearance issue for that.
I've always been afraid to do drugs because I feel like if I ever did acid, I'd end up looking like that permanently.
LOL! you go girl this is what i should look for in Dallas when I see you. I would say "Hi my monster girlfriend" Love your sense of HUMOR.
Message from a priest,... "Bless you my child. In response to your confession, as penance for your sins, give freely and vigorously of your services to someone with an emptywallet." Just relaying the message.
LOL! you go girl this is what i should look for in Dallas when I see you. I would say "Hi my monster girlfriend" Love your sense of HUMOR. Originally Posted by Feisty Kat

That stuffed toy is actually something you can really buy. I was going to buy it and maybe I should. I could put it on the bed and leave my incall door ajar and let the guy think, holy shit, that's AVA???????????
LOL You silly girl Ava, well first off you should wipe off that "stuff" dripping out of your mouth before you knock on someones door lol, but I'm sure someone would show you some love

Congrats on the marathon sexy! ! ! ! !

That stuffed toy is actually something you can really buy. I was going to buy it and maybe I should. I could put it on the bed and leave my incall door ajar and let the guy think, holy shit, that's AVA??????????? Originally Posted by alluringava

sexy as hell, i tell ya!
Hmm is that drool or something else dripping down your mouth