Do "Normal Women" Shave?

I asked this question elsewhere but wanted to give it more exposure. We all know that most providers do not sport pubic hair. At most a landing strip. Same with swingers. But what about non-providers and non-swingers? Bald? Landing strip? Trimmed? Full?

My ex-wife did not shave other than for a bathing suit. Before I settled down with my current wife, I dated some other women who were trimmed. Any input on what is going on out there in the "real world"?
I don't shave. I am a swinger and a provider. NORMAL??? I scoff at that term. fuck the media and peer pressure to conform. Bush is my choice and always will be. I don't give a crap what others do, but I will ALWAYS be natural.
I think it varies by the lady. I'd dated some who sported the full bush (except for bikini shaving), others who preferred a landing strip, and others who chose the bald look. I think it is really just a matter of personal preference.
I don't shave. I am a swinger and a provider. NORMAL??? I scoff at that term. fuck the media and peer pressure to conform. Bush is my choice and always will be. I don't give a crap what others do, but I will ALWAYS be natural. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Sorry Sue. Didn't mean my question to be demeaning in any way. I consider providers and swingers to be somewhat outside the norm. Since you are a swinger, as am I, I would ask you what percentage of the women you know in the swinging world are natural. From my observations I would say that the percentage is easily in the single digits. But as Seinfeld would say "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
I think it varies by the lady. I'd dated some who sported the full bush (except for bikini shaving), others who preferred a landing strip, and others who chose the bald look. I think it is really just a matter of personal preference. Originally Posted by Luvdatpuddy
I certainly agree. I was just wondering how much the practice of shaving has changed over the years. In the 70s, any woman shaving was probably rare. Today the pendulum has swung in the other direction among providers and swingers. What about the general population?

Thanks for the input.
More and more, ladies are going the Lasar route. cheaper and certainly easier in the long run. Some like it, a LOT...
Friend of mine shaves. She gives waxes for a living (legs, pubes, chest, back, etc). She really is amused when some women come in and ask for "a full Brazilian". When she tells them that they'll have to get up on their knees with their legs wide open and ass in the air most change to a simpler waxing. Even then, she had one lady freak when my friend grabbed one of her lips. Deb said the lady jumped off the table, ran to the door and out into the hall. Then came screaming back in, bottomless, of course. The lady calmed down and finished it up.

So I'm going to say it's a mixed bag.
More and more, ladies are going the Lasar route. cheaper and certainly easier in the long run. Some like it, a LOT... Originally Posted by nuglet
Yep, I went that way. Smooth as silk down there, cleaner and cooler, and I enjoy tactile sensations more. Hated shaving. Always left red bumps, and waxing.... ARGH!

Actually, many gynecologists are considering the "new normal" to be hairless and advising their patients to go that way.

“As a gynecologist, I see lots of hairstyles down there,” says OB-GYN Dr. Lisa Masterson of the popular syndicated "The Doctors" TV show. “Hygienically, you’re going to decrease your risk of STDs and decrease the risk of body odor that a lot of women are worried about. There are a lot of pluses to removing pubic hair."

Dr. Lisa explains that any minuses are usually due to the means in which women remove their pubic hair. Shaving can cause ingrown hairs, which can be painful, and waxing or laser treatments can cause skin irritation. “So the problem [that] comes in, health-wise, is how you’re going to do it,” she concludes.

Shaved is soo much better. Had a variety of unshaved, partially shaved, bald, etc. The less hair the better - but I am *not* found of no hair at all (looks a bit 'pre-pubescent')
I prefer shaved.... feel dirty otherwise, not saying hair means dirty, just for me personally i hate hair!
  • Loxly
  • 08-27-2013, 12:05 PM
I have yet to see anyone pile extra parsley on their steak before eating it.

Having said that my preference is trimmed or clean shaven. Perhaps the perception is one of cleanliness much the same as some of the ladies have of circumcision. i.e. not all guys with "hoodies" are bad guys.

Fresh is what matters most regardless if it's carpet or linoleum.
I for one love a "healthy" clean bush!
  • onei
  • 08-27-2013, 03:00 PM
True story: one evening I was up on my roof with binoculars and telescope in hand checking out the night sky. I love looking out in space, but I digress. Anyway, low and behold I suddenly notice my hot neighbor's bathroom light go on, and well, I am a bit of a perv or I wouldn't be on here, so of course I decided to check it out. Sure enough she was showering. At this point all I could see was her head and since I was dark out, I knew she couldn't see me, so I just continued star gazing until she finished her shower. It was then that she moved closer to the sink, which gave me a perfect, full frontal view of her delicious body reflecting in the mirror — totally hairless below. OMG! She and her then live-in boyfriend have since married and they now have a wonderful little boy, but I shall never forget that one night and I forever look at her with a little lustful gleam in my eye.

(DISCLAIMER: I've never tried to repeat that night simply because 1) she's my neighbor and I don't ever want to be caught with my proverbial pants down, whether real or not. 2) they are friends and I value that friendship and don't want to compromise it in any way. 3) I'm sure there are tons of other reasons, not discounting a Peeping Tom charge against me should anything ever go wrong. So I just stay off the roof at night. It's safer that way. :-)
i hope all the ladies shave before a date.
aint nothing worse the kissing a girl, whose lookin like shes auditioning for Duck Dynasty
Normal Women?