shaylas back and up and running ;)

Hey everyone, sorry about the delay in things and or un responsiveness in emails and all. Apartment flooded a few days ago and screwed my tower.
Lucky there was an angel in the audience and wont say her name just in case, she can make her comment here if she wants but she really helped me soooooo much and got me a new computer so I want to thank you so much I cant stop thanking her.

And I appreciate the patients of the gents that got a hold of me and I couldnt verify and was still nice and very respectful and understanding.

I would also like to say thank you to my ninja (lol) for posting for me and letting people know that I wasnt able to check emails and all.

You all are wonderful people and you always have a spot for a favor if you ever need one.
Thanks and I am ready to play and have fun, now whose gonna play with me, I havent had my protien for the day

Have an awesome day everyone.
Your welcome sweetie! I was glad to help you and always here if you need help again. Im happy you got things sorted so quickly!! Glad to have you back posting!
When ever you need a fav dont hesitate.
And yes you know this out of work hooker man, everyone loves it when shayla post because I keep it real and say the truth with some humor in it lol
, I havent had my protien for the day Originally Posted by shayla84

I was more than happy to help with that earlier tonight....

sixx