State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel off main interchange
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 feet or so tall, nice Bs, great ass
Recommendation: Yes
Great review Merlin! She's all that and then some! I had the pleasure of visiting Trinity!
Enjoyed reading this review Merlin! I need to meet this little firecracker!
Enjoyed reading this review Merlin! I need to meet this little firecracker! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Dude. Dude.
You’ve never met a firecracker like Trinity. Seriously, when I see her, my fitness watch is adding workout minutes. She wears me out. And I workout 2 hours a day.
And she is 100% about fun.
Dude. Dude.
You’ve never met a firecracker like Trinity. Seriously, when I see her, my fitness watch is adding workout minutes. She wears me out. And I workout 2 hours a day.
And she is 100% about fun. Originally Posted by Merlin012
Aw sheeeeiiiitt!!! I used to work out 2 hours a day but now I don’t work out 2 hours a week! And I’m in the worst shape of my life! Maybe I should get on a new regimen before I embarrass myself with her, lol!
Aw sheeeeiiiitt!!! I used to work out 2 hours a day but now I don’t work out 2 hours a week! And I’m in the worst shape of my life! Maybe I should get on a new regimen before I embarrass myself with her, lol! Originally Posted by austin88998833
I'm with you man! I think I would crush her.
I'm with you man! I think I would crush her. Originally Posted by Exchequer
Based on what I’ve heard, I fear that I would have a “cardiac event”. At the very least I would be sucking wind big time before getting halfway through the activities!! In fact, she would likely give me the ole FYYF routine lol!!
Based on what I’ve heard, I fear that I would have a “cardiac event”. At the very least I would be sucking wind big time before getting halfway through the activities!! In fact, she would likely give me the ole FYYF routine lol!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
I highly recommend you going ahead and scheduling with here. Don’t worry about sucking wind, she”ll handle all the sucking! She is amazing.