Can't access eccie

Every thing was find now for some reason I can't access the website with my Skybeam Wifi. I can turn the Wifi off on my phone and it works fine. Never had this problem before. Any suggestions
If your phone can access it over the cell network, and just your WiFi connection is giving you grief, you probably just need to reboot your phone and/or WiFi device. Do both just to be safe. Start with the phone, then check to see if it works better. If not, then reboot your WiFi.
I think Skybeam internet service has blocked the site...can't even connect with a lan cable.
I am having the exact same issue. I connect to the internet through a local wireless internet service called Rhino Communications but only ECCIE seems to be blocked. It is pissing me off.
  • LNK
  • 06-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Are these paid services? Rhino and Skybeam, that is?
Try changing your DNS servers to google public DNS: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 hacking DNS is the easiest way to block a site, manually choosing what DNS server you use is the easiest way around it. You can leave your ip address to dhcp (automatic) and change the DNS values only in windows and mac. good luck.
LNK, they are both paid services. I had Skybeam with no issues, but this just came up recently with Rhino.
  • LNK
  • 06-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Perhaps you should complain, then. Read the terms of your contract with them, and determine if there is anything about what type of content you can access with the service.

If not, then they should not be blocking anything. At all. Offer to have your attorney call and discuss it with them.