Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

with the powers aligned against him from malik zulu shabazz on down to obama and the unholy alliance of the main stream news media, hollywood, democrats and the "justice" department

zimmerman is being persecuted because of and is the victim of racism

look what they did to paula dean, who's only crime was being a southerner Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They will all still court the Hispanic vote ... even after the lynching.

.. and then the cops.
Yep........Paul Deen gets crucified for a 20-year old one-off comment; but serial hater Alec Baldwin gets a pass for violent threats and homophobic tweets...

And it is very likely the jury will feel the need to return a "guilty" verdict, not because of the evidence but............

actually regardless of the evidence, there is a very real possibility that zimmerman will be found guilty

with the powers aligned against him from malik zulu shabazz on down to obama and the unholy alliance of the main stream news media, hollywood, democrats and the "justice" department this might just be a show trial.

zimmerman's entire family may very well wind up in an internment camp

if casey anthony can be found not guilty, zimmerman can be very easily found guilty

couple all the power of the federal government being against zimmerman with 6 women jurors who may just rule based on emotion rather than logic or proof, sort of a democrat mindset to begin with, and there is a recipe for a railroad job

zimmerman is being persecuted because of and is the victim of racism

look what they did to paula dean, who's only crime was being a southerner Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And it is very likely the jury will feel the need to return a "guilty" verdict, not because of the evidence but............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
... these are not politicians .... like the Governor. I think they will decide on how THEY see the evidence.

Not on how the media, the Governor, or Obaminable see it as they think it "ought to be."
Your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
A naive POV.....the run-up (and on-going) media debate of this story will definitely influence the outcome...........

... these are not politicians .... like the Governor. I think they will decide on how THEY see the evidence.

Not on how the media, the Governor, or Obaminable see it as they think it "ought to be." Originally Posted by LexusLover
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 09:50 AM
First, the prosecution is having to rely upon a police department that declined to charge Zimmerman in the first place with at least two investigating officers proclaiming there was sufficient evidence of self-defense not to charge him ... secondly, these are special prosecutors ... thirdly, this is what happens at times when a prosecution is commenced for political and/or social reasons.... it is based on emotion and not a critical analysis of the facts to determine if a "good" case exists for a trial. Originally Posted by LexusLover
the investigating officer recommend manslaughter, the special prosecutor charged 2nd degree.
A naive POV.....the run-up (and on-going) media debate of this story will definitely influence the outcome........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
.. that would be a mistrial. My recollection is they are sequestered. No media coverage.
the investigating officer recommend manslaughter, the special prosecutor charged 2nd degree. Originally Posted by WTF
..... my vote is the lawyer's vote as far as the charge is concerned.....

there was no "the investigating officer" ....

.... there were several..... unless you choose to ignore the rest.... like you do the evidence.

If the police wanted to file a complaint they could have done so, if they thought it would stick. If the attorney representing the government doesn't want to pursue any charges based on the facts then they shit-can the complaint ... or take it to the grand jury and tell the grand jury it stinks ... so the DA's office will get a "no bill" to cover their asses for filing no charges.

Have you seen anything in writing (written by "the investigator") saying he wanted to file "manslaughter"?

If so I'd love a link!
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 10:39 AM
A naive POV.....the run-up (and on-going) media debate of this story will definitely influence the outcome........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter, if they picked a jury that can look at the facts. If they are rasist, Zimmerman will walk. If they are liberal bitchs, they will get him on 2nd degree murder. Like I been trying to trll LL, this case.is won or lost on jury selection.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 10:51 AM
..... my vote is the lawyer's vote as far as the charge is concerned.....

there was no "the investigating officer" ....

.... there were several..... unless you choose to ignore the rest.... like you do the evidence.

If the police wanted to file a complaint they could have done so, if they thought it would stick. If the attorney representing the government doesn't want to pursue any charges based on the facts then they shit-can the complaint ... or take it to the grand jury and tell the grand jury it stinks ... so the DA's office will get a "no bill" to cover their asses for filing no charges.

Have you seen anything in writing (written by "the investigator") saying he wanted to file "manslaughter"?

If so I'd love a link! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't need to do your rsearch. You are the one that needs to brush up on the facts, not me.
I don't need to do your rrsearch. You are the one that needs to brush up on the facts, not me. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't need to do my research, and any you would do I would triple check. Which brings me to your next worthless smart-ass answer ... I located the incident report in which "manslaughter" was identified as a charge by a supervising officer ... and while examining the highly redacted offense report .... I found the following information ...

From "Altmonte Family Practice medical records ... of Zimmerman's condition on 1/26/2012 ...
"1. Open wound on scalp, without mention of complication.
2. Nasal bones, closed fracture.
3. Assault by other specified means."

The Florida statute recommended is § 782.071 in the reports: "F.S.S. 782.071"

"782.071 Vehicular homicide.—“Vehicular homicide”"

May be since the autopsy showed gunshot wound the ASA decided on Murder 2.

Did you do your research? Or did you rely on the cop?
ladies of the jury..i mean persons of the jury..you must ignore the testimony yesterday of the detective, as if it never happened, it is stricken from the record, you must give it no weight

why is zimmerman on trial? because of the race baiting of obama, jesse jackson, holder and sharpton

if trayvon wasnt black, the half-peruvian (as the new york times now calls zimmerman, after their attempt at calling him a "white latino" failed in their continued attempt to make this all about the racism of zimmerman) would not be on trial.
Like I been trying to trll LL, this case.is won or lost on jury selection. Originally Posted by WTF
Like he's been denying for days ... so here's the deal with WTF ... easy pickins ...

It doesn't have anything to do with the evidence .. he already knows ALL THE EVIDENCE...

it 100% has to do with the jury ... in his pea brain ....

.. depends on the outcome ... so he's MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKING ..

That's what happens to people when they make their minds up ahead of time ....

.. the justify their conclusion with the end result.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 11:44 AM
the investigating officer recommend manslaughter, the special prosecutor charged 2nd degree. Originally Posted by WTF

If so I'd love a link! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't need to do your rsearch. You are the one that needs to brush up on the facts, not me. Originally Posted by WTF
You don't need to do my research, and any you would do I would triple check. Which brings me to your next worthless smart-ass answer ... I located the incident report in which "manslaughter" was identified as a charge by a supervising officer ... and while examining the highly redacted offense report .... I found the following information ...

From "Altmonte Family Practice medical records ... of Zimmerman's condition on 1/26/2012 ...
"1. Open wound on scalp, without mention of complication.
2. Nasal bones, closed fracture.
3. Assault by other specified means."

The Florida statute recommended is § 782.071 in the reports: "F.S.S. 782.071"

"782.071 Vehicular homicide.—“Vehicular homicide”"

May be since the autopsy showed gunshot wound the ASA decided on Murder 2.

Did you do your research? Or did you rely on the cop? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ok, looks like I will have to do your research...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-investigator-wanted-charge-george-zimmerman-manslaughter/story?id=16011674#.UdMQ0L0o6M8

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2013, 11:48 AM

if trayvon wasnt black, the half-peruvian (as the new york times now calls zimmerman, after their attempt at calling him a "white latino" failed in their continued attempt to make this all about the racism of zimmerman) would not be on trial. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If Martin wasn't black, Zimmerman would not be on trial for murder because he would not have followed a white Martin.