Are there any natural providers left

I know that most providers shave it bare. I guess I am old school and do like the natural type. Are there any out there?
Me! A lot of guys tell me how much they like the fact that mine has been left intact so to speak.
Nope. Bald as the day I was born
I leave a patch right above my clit,whether I shave it, wax it, or tweezer it....a hairy patch is left behind. The main reason why I keep mine like this is the fact that too much hair traps in sweat and odor, which causes the kitty to taste bad. Also, I am very uncomfortable with that much hair, it honestly irritates my sensitive areas.
Don't get me wrong I'm not going to kick a girl out for shaving but being from the seventies I grew up without girls shaving their pussies. I guess it's like mom's cooking we get used to what we grew up with

my motto is return to nature and let it grow
my motto is return to nature and let it grow Originally Posted by burkalini
Then it will smell bad, taste bad, and itch all the time....YOU grow pussy lips and let that hair grow!
No thanks buddy! Good try though....
I know that most providers shave it bare. I guess I am old school and do like the natural type. Are there any out there? Originally Posted by burkalini
Of course there are; take a look at my showcase. Mine was never very thick to start with and I got electrolysis to permanently trim it into bikini-shape about 12 years ago.

You're not alone in the preference; a lot of guys compliment me on how good it looks.
Of course there are; take a look at my showcase. Mine was never very thick to start with and I got electrolysis to permanently trim it into bikini-shape about 12 years ago.

You're not alone in the preference; a lot of guys compliment me on how good it looks. Originally Posted by AngelOK
Lucky! Mine is way thick and coarse...
I agree with you Tiffany Cums, if i leave it as is, it gets too hot down there, itchy.
My solution is to shave all the labia and leave a medium trimmed patch on top. It looks neat!
Yes, my boobs are all natual.
Then it will smell bad, taste bad, and itch all the time....YOU grow pussy lips and let that hair grow!
No thanks buddy! Good try though.... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums

Tiffany I have gone down on too many furry pussies to think they stink. lol If you keep it clean it smells good whether or not it has hair on it. And on that grow a pussy suggestion, I think I'll keep my cock and balls
Interestingly, pubic hair serves a very important purpose in preventing bacteria from entering the vagina. A shaved snapper is pretty vulnerable.
Interestingly, pubic hair serves a very important purpose in preventing bacteria from entering the vagina. A shaved snapper is pretty vulnerable. Originally Posted by jetson0
LOL that's why they make things to wash it with.
I don't shave. I used to shave on selected special occasions, but these days the occasion has got to be pretty freaking' special to get me to take a razor to my most precious parts! My hair is wikidly curly, and razor bumps have to be the most unattractive things ever invented.

The 70's bush is especially spectacular on redheads Myself, I go for the close trim...

~Mme X~
Clean does not smell, Unclean does. The fact is hair reduces the smell, natures way. Much of the bacteria is wicked away with the sweat and dies. Shaved it stays in contact with the skin and continues to multiply.

I, for one, have been known to drive two or three hours to see a lady with full natural grooming. I have never traveled to see a bare groomed lady. I understand that I am just one, so the balance of things does not change.