Testosterone

What is the best supplement you can get OTC to increase testosterone?
I run everyday about 5 to 7 miles. It's the best testosterone you can get. It increases your blood flow,ups the endorphins and increases sexual appetite. It also is good for anyone that has erection issues and alot cheaper that buying that blue pill. Just start with walking and gradually increase it. You will be humping like a jack rabbit b4 you know it
1. Lower your bmi. Adipose tissue gives you gobs of estrogen. Do you really need that estrogen? No.

You can lower your bmi lots of ways but it all comes down to diet and exercise.

2. Cut back on booze.

3. Get lots of variable exercise. I am a cross-fit fan myself, but different strokes and all that.
Why non-prescription? There are a number of methods of supplementing testosterone via prescription meds that have relatively few side effects.
  • 10acs
  • 11-23-2010, 10:54 PM
I spoke to my doctor about the possibility of having low T. I had been feeling down and I couldn't seem to overcome injury from working out (been doing Beach Body Insanity and P90X). I had been reading up on different ways to juice and I bounced those off him too. He had me go in for blood work but my T levels were actually fairly high. We chalked down the injuries to over training.
Pink Magic by UPS Labs is a good product. Not sure if any of the new sups are all the great any more (thanks FDA) make sure you take a good PCT with most of these supps. Go check out http://www.supplementreviews.com/ read their forms and then check out the reviews. Like it was said earlier not can replace training like an animal. Good luck
No disrespect to Burkalini, but running/jogging is not a good way to boost testosterone... In fact, too much cardio type activity will shunt production because of excessive cortisol release. Anyway, the best is actually lifting weights due to a feed-back mechanism. If you are having problems getting active, see your doctor and ask about something like Androgel to help get you started.

I'm not saying don't do cardio, but lifting weights is far better and will increase testosterone. Light Cardio to get more energy is good. Maybe three or four times a week for ten minutes.

2. Cut back on booze.

... Originally Posted by Laurentius
Damn. I was on a roll there with number one.