Watersports. what does that mean to you

I see alot of ads that providers will engage in watersports. I know this is an edge fetish. I have never done this but would like to know if you have and what happens during the play
Water play originally was mostly between male gay partners, using an anal douch, pushing water, along with other beverages, up the anus and the partner sucking it out, or 'catching' it with his mouth. Same thing can be done with woman of course, but more commonly happens between two men.

It is now more used for pee play, in which case there are many variations of it. For the most part, I do not indulge in either, but if asked I would consider being a 'giver' but never a 'receiver!
  • Tulsa
  • 11-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Trickle down economics....
I so should NOT have clicked on this thread lol.
I've been asked to perform water sports so many times in London, not once has anyone from the states asked for it...Basically I just take the guy to the shower, sometimes they like to have a bit of a lie down in the tub and want you to stand over them, others just wanna stand up with you... I personally get nothing from it, but I understand everyone has their own fetishes...
Is it always the provider giving and the hobbyist receiving?
Is it always the provider giving and the hobbyist receiving? Originally Posted by burkalini
depends on the provider...I personally do not receive...
I have heard some girls will sit on your face while you eat them and they will pee in your mouth, or the guy pee in the providers mouth during head...

I know some ladies want to always do it in the bath tub but like Valerie said, then they would get nothing from it. Pee play is meant to be played outside of the bathroom. Use a tarp, and have towels handy.

Men who really does have this fetish either wants to shower in it, shower someone else in theirs, or they want to drink it out during oral...or vice versa. If they say they want to take it to the shower, that would be a curiosity rather then a fetish.
Water polo???? Marco polo???? Swimming, diving, snorkeling, floating, boating, fishing???
I have played around with this both during my personal life and my business life. lol. I wouldn't let a guy pee in my mouth, but on other places, it can be kinda HOT. I'm so embarrassed now. lol It may take me a minute to get there, but I also will consider giving it the way they like. I don't have alot ask for this but I like to think I'm open to most requests.
your are too funny
Water polo???? Marco polo???? Swimming, diving, snorkeling, floating, boating, fishing??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
your are too funny Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
All this time I always thought it meant having fun in a hot tub or a swimming pool.
I find the concept disgusting. Call me a prude, but urinating and defecating on or with a partner makes me want to puke.

BTW, is squirting by a female considered watersport activity?
I find the concept disgusting. Call me a prude, but urinating and defecating on or with a partner makes me want to puke.

BTW, is squirting by a female considered watersport activity? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I would never do anything that has to do with defecating, that is a whole nother subjet, with the fact that urine is sterile leaving the body but when you defecate, that is not so much the case.

Squirting, although a lady does tend to release a small amount of urine if the bladder is not totally empty at the time, is not a water sport. It is cuased by a gland being stimulated and most of the fluid does not contain urine.
The question was about watersports not that other thing. Tiffany do you do it both ways? Any other ladies?