Ladies, what would you like?

Now, I know there are a lot of professionals here who make the best of a situation. But, let's face it, some of the clients here aren't the best looking, including yours truly. However, you still show us the best time anyway. My question is, as your clients, what can we do to make our sessions more enjoyable for you? This would really help us to make the time we spend together that much more mutually enjoyable. Thank you for your time and responses.
Kissing....lots of kisssing and touching....I like that.
Now, I know there are a lot of professionals here who make the best of a situation. But, let's face it, some of the clients here aren't the best looking, including yours truly. However, you still show us the best time anyway. My question is, as your clients, what can we do to make our sessions more enjoyable for you? This would really help us to make the time we spend together that much more mutually enjoyable. Thank you for your time and responses. Originally Posted by Satter
To hell with heavy petting...heavy tipping is the answer.
a real BFE...
To hell with heavy petting...heavy tipping is the answer. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Oh fuck you Charles! but you are right, tipping is awesome!

But....heavy petting is also! I love making out, like a couple of high school kids hideing under the bleachers during a home football game. Kissing, deep kissing, petting, teasing, playing...explore each other before and after the actual act.
Oh fuck you Charles! but you are right, tipping is awesome!

But....heavy petting is also! I love making out, like a couple of high school kids hideing under the bleachers during a home football game. Kissing, deep kissing, petting, teasing, playing...explore each other before and after the actual act. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Kissing is one of the most erotic things two people can do to each other IMO. Unfortunately, the providers I've been with (only 2) would not allow it.

Thanks for the tip on tipping. Will definately do that next time.

Any other suggestions would be most helpful.
Kissing is one of the most erotic things two people can do to each other IMO. Unfortunately, the providers I've been with (only 2) would not allow it. If this is true, you need to do more research.

Thanks for the tip on tipping. Will definately do that next time. Originally Posted by Satter
And cow-tipping doesn't count.
Kissing is one of the most erotic things two people can do to each other IMO. Unfortunately, the providers I've been with (only 2) would not allow it.

Thanks for the tip on tipping. Will definately do that next time. Originally Posted by Satter
lol Ok here is my thoughts and feelings on tipping....

I never expect a tip. After the large price tag us girls have on us, and more times then not you can add the expense of a room and travel to it, so just you being there with the full donation is a very, very good thing!

Tips are very special, they are not as common in this profession as it is as being a waitress. When we do get one (especially when it is added AFTER our fun) it is the highest form of flattery. It makes us feel so very good.
Tips are very special, they are not as common in this profession as it is as being a waitress. When we do get one (especially when it is added AFTER our fun) it is the highest form of flattery. It makes us feel so very good. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Really?! Okay, I did not know this. Great info.

Let me ask you this. Do providers do a little extra when they really get to know their clients? What I mean is talk a little, have a couple glasses of wine, and allow foreplay (ie. kissing and petting)? Besides showing up and respecting the provider, what else can clients do to put the provider's mind at ease?
Why, yes, I would love a massage! And you brought my favorite wine? I like you already...

Besides showing up and respecting the provider, what else can clients do to put the provider's mind at ease? Originally Posted by Satter
A little present, doesn't have to be expensive, is very nice. As Tiffany said we don't expect anything like that, but if you want to put a girl's mind at ease a small present can do it; it shows you're thoughtful, concerned about her feelings and not a cop or other abuser.

For instance, a gentleman I saw early this week brought me roses; they're still fresh and make me smile and think of him every time I see them on the table.
SHOWER!!!! Just make sure you are clean and respectful
I love to kiss too. And Seductive Sarah is RIGHT! You wouldn't believe how many guys show up without a shower first and that don't want to take one while there either. lol.
Not to hijack the thread, but I consider providers to be like doctors or dentists-- no tip required. The only time I would consider a tip or a gift to a provider is if I've seen her multiple times and am doing it more out of a friendship basis than out of a client/professional basis.
not a cop or other abuser. Originally Posted by AngelOK
I see you put them in the same category.