Visual or not

I am extremely visual and like to see everything going on during sex. I guess my fav position is doggie just because I can see all the action. Are there any providers out there that are visual like me or is it more of a guy thing?
  • Mokoa
  • 11-27-2010, 07:41 PM
More of a guy thing?

No.

There was a provider here in my neck of the woods at one time who had a large mirror in her incall so she could watch herself getting pleasured. It truly turned her on.
although most guys are visual creatures..i love watching as well as being watched
I am extremely visual and like to see everything going on during sex. I guess my fav position is doggie just because I can see all the action. Are there any providers out there that are visual like me or is it more of a guy thing? Originally Posted by burkalini
I have huge mirrors attatched to my dresser....so you can see everything from the bed :-)
although most guys are visual creatures..i love watching as well as being watched Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

Now thats hot.
I am very visual. I love being watched, I love watching. Mirrors are great to be able to watch while being played with!
I have huge mirrors attatched to my dresser....so you can see everything from the bed :-) Originally Posted by DallasBella

Bella you should put your pics in both the best legs thread and the best bootie thread
I love mirrors. But, ladies, let's admit the mirrors are set up so that the gent can see the action (We are SO VISUAL!!!) If the lady can see it too...GREAT!!! Never been to an incall where the mirrors are set only for the lady to view herself.

We Love You for What You Do!!