St Chris doesn't answer PM's??

I just noticed i had send a couple PM to ST Chris with some questions and wondered why i never received a reply...welll he never read them...why?
Hmmm... I don't know sweetie. I have always had good luck with St. Chris and all of the Mods answering my PMs. Perhaps something is keeping him from being as involved as he should be at the moment. I hope you get your answers!
I did that once a long time ago. I was advised to send the emails to the ECCIE staff b/c St. Chris can get very busy. They will pass the messages on to the appropriate mod/St Chris if necessary. If your question is geographically specific (like AL board) you are advised to contact the mod that handles that board.

Don't know if it is still true, but that is what I remember.
He responded within 2 days or so to me. He was probably busy and had a bulk of pm's.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-27-2010, 10:39 PM
You know...

This is a holiday weekend.

I am sure he will get back to you at the first opportunity.
i send them awhile ago...and when needed i do contact the mods..thanks
You know...

This is a holiday weekend.

I am sure he will get back to you at the first opportunity. Originally Posted by Mokoa
He has been very busy with the new Review Assignment programming. It is best to send questions or comments to the local mod staff rather than St Chris because of his time constraints. Be assured though, that no one is more dedicated to Customer Support than St. Chris.
Be assured though, that no one is more dedicated to Customer Support than St. Chris. Originally Posted by John Bull
I thought you were Mr. Bull.
Maybe he did not want to read and reply to them.
Thank you Ansley dear. You are a sweetheart.
Try again, but this time put "Free pussy" in the title...

I know St. C. and this is not the most important thing in his life, not even the second most important thing in his life. He probably read it, meant to get back to you or pass it on to the appropriate person and forgot. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

TIPS for PMing the staff:

1) Never do it it intoxicated. They can't understand WTF you are talking about.

2) Do not insult them for letting "dipshit hobbyist" post what he did. Chances are, a mod has not read that post. Simply hit the "Report Post" Button and let them know that you find the post offensive or think it violates a board rule.

3) Do NOT PM them offering free pussy. They are not allowed to accept free pussy in exchange for board favors.

4) All PM's that do not have "free pussy" in the title are ignored.

5) The staff are idiots that do this for free. They do have lives and some of them do not live on this board 24 / 7. The might even go a day or so without even logging in, except for Surfin Dick.
one of the other owners..which i didn't know there was more than one PM'd me
Try again, but this time put "Free pussy" in the title...

I know St. C. and this is not the most important thing in his life, not even the second most important thing in his life. He probably read it, meant to get back to you or pass it on to the appropriate person and forgot. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

TIPS for PMing the staff:

1) Never do it it intoxicated. They can't understand WTF you are talking about.

2) Do not insult them for letting "dipshit hobbyist" post what he did. Chances are, a mod has not read that post. Simply hit the "Report Post" Button and let them know that you find the post offensive or think it violates a board rule.

3) Do NOT PM them offering free pussy. They are not allowed to accept free pussy in exchange for board favors.

4) All PM's that do not have "free pussy" in the title are ignored.

5) The staff are idiots that do this for free. They do have lives and some of them do not live on this board 24 / 7. The might even go a day or so without even logging in, except for Surfin Dick. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Closed at the request of the OP.

Chipper