Beware Nyomi Nebraska

Asia just informed me that this young lady has posted numbers of hobbiest that have apparently upset her on bp. Please be advised that she's probably not the most discreet provider you'd hope to meet.

Be careful gents!
Anyone that looks at her bp ad can see she posts all the guys numbers in with her pics.
Thanks for looking out for out for us. I've never seen her & never will.
She's pretty dang cute though but just a tad unsafe. Yikes!
Wow wonder if she understands what she is doing. Some people may not take kindly to being posted.
Wow that is crazy.
LMAO... just when you think you've seen it all. I cross checked the numbers listed with my contacts and there is one match.... a guy whos a TOTAL douchbag and has multiple alerts in the ladies area.... HINT*HINT*HINT. I would never post a losers phone number in an ad that's pretty tacky but i must admit i did chuckle a bit when i saw whats his name on there. Lol.
Thats one way of getting weirdos not to call you i guess lol
LMAO... just when you think you've seen it all. I cross checked the numbers listed with my contacts and there is one match.... a guy whos a TOTAL douchbag and has multiple alerts in the ladies area.... HINT*HINT*HINT. I would never post a losers phone number in an ad that's pretty tacky but i must admit i did chuckle a bit when i saw whats his name on there. Lol.
Thats one way of getting weirdos not to call you i guess lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Wow....for awhile there, I thought you were talking about me, Kay! But it wasn't my number after all....
Thats one way of getting weirdos not to call you i guess lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Hmmm...who could THAT be? Lol. He makes himself known to everyone apparently.

It's also a good way to not get anyone to call you. She's gorgeous enough that I'm sure people will still take the risk. I'd be scared of repercussions of being so ballsy. Karma is called a bitch for a reason.
Beware the wrath of a patient adversary.
U smooth sailing... nooooo.. i could never see you being a problem you are just too awesome lol.
But the one i recognize i don't feel sorry for one bit.

If the ladies of NE got together and made a Black List of guys to avoid at all cost that guy would no doubt be unanimously voted #1 without hesitation.

BUT ... i don't agree with outing someone on bp it is very risky. You never know who you'd piss off really... maybe Shes unaware of other sites like eccie or VH OR NBL. But still karmas a bitch
  • zalex
  • 06-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Hello,

Just landed in Omaha for business... anything fun to do?

Alex
Hello,

Just landed in Omaha for business... anything fun to do?

Alex Originally Posted by zalex

We have a zoo.
stay safe everyone!