Why not smile?

I have always wondered this of some providers: Why would you ever post a picture with a glum, unsmiling expression on your face? If a provider looks unhappy or unfriendly in a photo, I know I'll never decide to see her. I'm sure many other guys feel the same way....

Even if you are having a bad day when your photo is being taken: Smile! or just crop out your face altogether. Many guys may not care, but many do...
I have always wondered this of some providers: Why would you ever post a picture with a glum, unsmiling expression on your face? If a provider looks unhappy or unfriendly in a photo, I know I'll never decide to see her. I'm sure many other guys feel the same way....

Even if you are having a bad day when your photo is being taken: Smile! or just crop out your face altogether. Many guys may not care, but many do... Originally Posted by Ericnj
Some guys might like the glum look. Who knows...

I'm more surprised by the lack of quality in some photos (on Backpage mostly, not the ladies on here). There are some images you can't even tell they're women because they're either too dark, blurry, or the flash is reflecting in a mirror. As a semi-pro photographer I've offered to photograph a bunch of girls for free, just to get better pics up. They all wanted me to pay. I didn't want a trade of services. I just thought it would be a nice gesture. Advertisement is a big part of success for any business.
Most ladies I notice who post selfies smile a lot in them. I'm not a selfie taker so most of my experience is with others taking my photos but I never try to look glum lol. I'm always smiling throughout my shoots and i'm always super happy when taking pics BUT my problem is that if i'm focusing too hard on the pose/wondering if the current pose i'm in will look hot I forgot to smile lol.