Question regarding hobbying

So I am single, not married. Like my own freedom. Like hobbying. Hobbying for a long time. Like to stay single rest of my life. I was calculating marriage cost and then children and divorce etc which will eventually follow. Considering that, is hobbying better?Provided you don't get laid in marriage everynight especially when kids are there.Might be a stupid question but it's been bugging me
The no-strings-attached sex is great. No doubt about it. That is why I am here. It helps because my wife's libido died years ago......but everything else that I loved about her is still here.

More importantly, consider love. A life without love would be too bitter to endure. Who will listen to you pour your soul out? Who will make you chicken soup and strawberry jello with bananas when you are sick? Who will hold your hand during the long dark watches of the night when you are fighting cancer in a hospital room?

More importantly still, who will you do these things for? Yes, receiving love is nice, but giving changes us somehow. Makes us better people. Having a family gives you something to love and helps you grow.

Don't like the dishonesty of seeing providers and being married? Understandable. It is possible, but rare, to have your cake and eat it too. Believe it or not, many providers long for friendship and even loving LTRs. I have met one man who is in an LTR with a provider, they are happy with each others desires, sexual openness, and history.

BUT this takes a very special kind of man capable of great understanding....something I thought I had, but then I discovered I lacked a proper understanding of what friendship means in this little hobby world of ours. I am still learning. Still growing.

Giving, loving, learning. All hard. Painful at times. But a vital part of a life well lived.
So, look for someone...maybe even a family of someones....to love.

And there's my two-cents worth for the day.
There advantages and disadvantages to almost everything. I think humans forget that the primary reason for sex in the rest of creation is to create offspring and continue the species.

I think the main thing is to always treat people with respect and kindness, and hopefully the kindness will be returned to you. Don't get mean to those that don't show you kindness, just find ways to not have to associate with them.

Probably doesn't help, but thought just a couple random thoughts.
It really depends on the person you're with.
So you're wondering if its ok to be single and just pay for companionship when you need it? The answer is yes. No need to justify it by comparing apples to oranges.

Everyone has their own reason to hobby. Most do it because they're trying to fill a void of some type and less for just having an orgasm.