URL / Website: -
City: Corpus christi
State: Texas
Address: 6520 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Activities: HJ, mutual touch
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pretty for AMP, slim and slender maybe B cups and nice nips
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review.
She does come off as very reserved at first, but loosens up at least a bit after several visits and she starts to trust you. But she will always come off as being more of the quiet, sophisticated type. I think the “someone may come” line is something she throws out there when she thinks you’re going for anything beyond L1 — which she is reluctant to offer. L3 can happen, but it’s rushed and really not that enjoyable due to her obvious paranoia; not much in the way of any signs that she’s into it at all. To me, it’s not worth the effort and extra fee. Been a while since I’ve visited her, but her rates were pretty standard when I did. And I agree — she definitely is a very attractive MILF type with a really nice set up top. Just wish she was more enthusiastic.
Good point someone coming in. One time I was there, 2-3 people either called or stopped by. It was a bit annoying but I get it, especially since this hobby seems to be getting more attention now.
I did 80 just to see those nice beautiful tits with soft squishy nipples ��