OMG! Say it with me...OH, MY, GAWD

I just found out that I was an Afro-American but you can just call me black if it suits you. The prestigious Carondelet High School for Girls put together a lunch menu to celebrate Black History Month. Why didn't Bjerk tell us about this holiday? Anyway, that menu contained fried chicken, watermelon, and cornbread.... You could know me over with a feather because I like this food too. Who knew? I don't have any pictures of my maternal grandfather and maybe I know why now.

You know the funny thing? Just because I am not black does not mean that I have become a liberal progressive like Bjerk. I still support Mia Love, Allen West, and Condi but now I have a hankering for a Kardashian.

http://www.examiner.com/article/raci...cist-goes-awry

Another generic "almost white person" enjoying black food.
An old cowboy truck driver came into a truck stop, sat down at the bar, and started to order.

He noticed the person sitting a few stools down, and said "hey dude, pass the salt". The person indignantly replied, "I beg your pardon, but I'm a Lesbian"

The old cowboy truck driver thought a minute, and then asked, "what the heck is a "Lesbian".

She replied, "let's just say I like to drink beer and eat pussy".

A few minutes passed, she then asked him, "just what the fuck are you supposed to be".

He thought a minute, and then said, "I thought I was just an old cowboy truck driver, but I"ll be damned if I ain't one of them Lesbians too".

So I guess a lot of us are "Black".
  • CJ7
  • 02-07-2014, 01:09 PM
I just found out that I was an Afro-American but you can just call me black if it suits you. The prestigious Carondelet High School for Girls put together a lunch menu to celebrate Black History Month. Why didn't Bjerk tell us about this holiday? Anyway, that menu contained fried chicken, watermelon, and cornbread.... You could know me over with a feather because I like this food too. Who knew? I don't have any pictures of my maternal grandfather and maybe I know why now.

You know the funny thing? Just because I am not black does not mean that I have become a liberal progressive like Bjerk. I still support Mia Love, Allen West, and Condi but now I have a hankering for a Kardashian.

Another generic "almost white person" enjoying black food. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

not too bright are you, you IDIOT?
not too bright are you, you IDIOT? Originally Posted by CJ7
that goes without saying.
  • CJ7
  • 02-07-2014, 01:22 PM
that goes without saying. Originally Posted by JCM800

JD never quite evolved with the rest of the humans that walked out of Africa 3300 years ago ... which explains why he breathes through his mouth and walks on his knuckles

OMG the idiot is a teacher ...
3300 years ago? CJ! You're some kind of fundementalist Christian aren't you? Crete was a major force in those days as was Egypt. The American Indian was enjoying his lands as were the Chinese. According to CJ, God had only just created the earth. Don't worry CJ, I won't tell anyone about you being some kind of a n....oops! my bad.

Besides, everyone knows the first modern humans were half Cylon.
OMG the idiot is a teacher ... Originally Posted by CJ7
it's hard to believe.
  • BJerk
  • 02-07-2014, 06:07 PM

Another generic "almost white person" enjoying black food. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I thought everyone knew about black history month, JD. Is this some racist white school planning this menu? I don't like Allen West, the Uncle Tom loser, either.
Once again an insult. Why can't you tell us why you don't like Lt. Colonel Allen West. Tell us that you think he was wrong for what he did in Iraq. Actually contribute something this time. Then we can talk about Thomas Sowell.
Why is this so offensive to you JDIdiot? Can't get no good melons, picked by REAL Mexicans?

Do you realize how many of your posts are racially focused?

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a cross-burning racist. Fortunately I do know better. You're a flaming asshole, who has a collection of Dick pix!

Too stupid to be relevant. Your seat on the short bus awaits, PROFESSOR!

You was or you am? Did you do a Michael Jackson?
  • BJerk
  • 02-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Once again an insult. Why can't you tell us why you don't like Lt. Colonel Allen West. Tell us that you think he was wrong for what he did in Iraq. Actually contribute something this time. Then we can talk about Thomas Sowell. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
His service, if it is as reported, is OK. Uncle Tom Sowell - he is a radical right wing laissez faire advocate, whereas I favor benevolent government intervention.
Another insult to a good man. Your pretty big on trying to cut people down that have accomplished some good things. Why is that?
whereas I favor benevolent government intervention. Originally Posted by BJerk
They all tend to start out that way. But if left to the whims of human nature, they will ship you off to the Gulag, throw you in the Dungeon, or simply put you against the wall.