NAACP, Stupid is, as Stupid Does

NAACP, Stupid is, as Stupid Does Originally Posted by Jackie S
What did the Idiot Twins (JD & IB) do? I presume that Hanoi COG came along for the ride!
What did the Idiot Twins (JD & IB) do? I presume that Hanoi COG came along for the ride! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hillary has written a new book. It's going to be released in 2015... It's called "Wet Dreams of My Husband"...
Hillary has written a new book. It's going to be released in 2015... It's called "Wet Dreams of My Husband" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Link???????
Hillary has written a new book. It's going to be released in 2015... It's called "Wet Dreams of My Husband"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
lol, wonder if it will include the Elisabeth Hurley chapter?
What did the Idiot Twins (JD & IB) do? I presume that Hanoi COG came along for the ride! Originally Posted by bigtex

Are you all of you really that dense, so totally void of ability to read and reason. That is NOT a list of requirements, it is a list of DOs and Don'ts such as each a good breakfast before hand, wear a hat. Did you really think that was a list of requirements to attend?
Are you all of you really that dense, so totally void of ability to read and reason. That is NOT a list of requirements, it is a list of DOs and Don'ts such as each a good breakfast before hand, wear a hat. Did you really think that was a list of requirements to attend? Originally Posted by BigLouie

Ugh... yea... We did...
Are you all of you really that dense, so totally void of ability to read and reason. That is NOT a list of requirements, it is a list of DOs and Don'ts such as each a good breakfast before hand, wear a hat. Did you really think that was a list of requirements to attend? Originally Posted by BigLouie
It still works.
  • BJerk
  • 02-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Has anyone checked if this is a hoax?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!... just like Marshall taught me... fuckers
  • Doove
  • 02-11-2014, 04:05 AM
http://www.redstate.com/2014/02/09/n...d-moral-march/

Speaks for it's self. Originally Posted by Jackie S
When calling someone else stupid, it's bad form to fuck up the grammar.
When calling someone else stupid, it's bad form to fuck up the grammar. Originally Posted by Doove
Now that was funny!
Has anyone checked if this is a hoax? Originally Posted by BJerk
I am thinking that too. But then, they also did it last year at the Eric Holder seminar.

It is a shame that an organization that was started with the most noble of intentions has turned into organization of poverty pimps, race baiters, and lackeys for the Democrat Party.
Pretty indicative of the caliber of the people who will attend such a march. Reminds me of a line from the Mad magazine parody of the final Planet of the Apes (the old version). Ceasar is giving a speech to the apes and he tells that they are the least advanced of all the apes of all the movies, if he tells them to put on their shoes and socks, he doesn't mean in that order. At the best this tells you how the organizers view their minions.