Any one beet me on the 13 pages of infractions

I have 13 pages of infractions and for a total for of 65 any one have more than me. If so how many.
You need to try harder.
I have 13 pages of infractions and for a total for of 65 any one have more than me. If so how many. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I have 14 pages and 70 totally bogus infractions. All of which remain under appeal. Snick
mmmmmmm 12 guess I'm a underachiever
I have a few pages of infractions, but the funny thing is, most of the infractions I received were NOT from breaking any of the posted guidelines.
Moved to proper forum.
i had an infarction once .. but i lived. not everyone was happy with that.

bahahahahahaaaaaa
Or listen to WD, that fucker has forgotten more about getting points than anyone here besides ..........

Posted by a friend
i had an infarction once .. but i lived. not everyone was happy with that.

bahahahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Band
Band Originally Posted by Ripmany

not today. how 'bout you?

bahahahahaaaa
not today. how 'bout you?

bahahahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That what happens when you get points, but look under you pick you see it does say band band members say band.
Paul McCartney… band on the run. Haven’t seen him post here lately.

He was BIG into hand jobs. “Oh, yeah, I'll tell you something. I think you'll understand. When I'll say that something. I wanna hold your hand.

And when I touch you. I feel happy inside. It's such a feeling that, my love. I can't hide, I can't hide. I can't hide!”
Another statistic . By how many different staff members have you received infractions from?
My list has 13 different staff members
But 1 is missing from the purple dinosaur. So 14 is my number
Another statistic . By how many different staff members have you received infractions from?
My list has 13 different staff members
But 1 is missing from the purple dinosaur. So 14 is my number Originally Posted by winn dixie
12 for me
Put up them stats waco