Info?

I feel like there have been reports about this young lady......but I cant remember what they were. I think I have seen her on SA/SB but, I am not a member there any more. Any info would be appreciated.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/558197404678
I've seen her on seeking, her rates are high for outcall . She's definitely a good looking fit lady but no reviews sends me a red flag.
I was literally just about to post asking about this one not sure if I feel like toftt on this one would appreciate any info if anybody knows anything myself
I was just viewing her profile on seeking lol. I’ve been meaning to reach out to her, just haven’t yet. Maybe it’s time.
Seeking info

BrightGambler0120
I feel like I have seen someone provide negative information about this person, but cannot find it. I had my eye on her a few months back, but based on that post that I cannot find, and the fact that if you search her phone number you get all kinds of personal info on her, I moved on. Looks sketchy (and possibly dangerous). But I may be completely off base.
Originally Posted by Lucas19
Her rates are very high for the exsperance very vanilla and boring. She is very pretty and a smoking body but IMO. Save your money
When did you see her Buddz? Didn't see a review. Thats what helps this forum.stay safe gents
Her rates on STG seem reasonable for someone that pretty if the pics are real.
Her pics on STG match her pics on SA. I did look back and I have reached out to her, but no response. Wish I had more info for you fellas.