Ladies this is going to piss off some guys

Last night while talking to two ladies before our outcall double. The UTR provider told us that she had hr with a guy OKed by two EECIE providers. When the guy left she opened the enevlope to find 35 one dollar bills instead of the $350.
When asked by the 2nd provider (a well known poster on here) about screening the UTR said that TWO EECIE providers had given OKs.

From the description it sounds like the copy cat Phyco Marine without the star tats.
Ladies when seeing a new client for the first time
AT LEAST SEE THE MONEY FIRST

I understand INFOSHARE leaks .. post your stuff to help each other out anyway
I will now go hide under a rock to dodge the flak.
I think the real problem is guys like him getting ok'd by providers and not that newbies have to fork over the cash first. A while back some of the providers didn't hesitate to out a guy who had problems with the providers, either didn't pay, was abusive, or didn't mind his manners. Why aren't the providers coming out and sharing, at least with themselves, who is okaying these losers?
I can't imagine this thread pissing any guys off for any reason but you do come across as the world's biggest kiss ass just from the title alone.

The providers actually need a monger to tell them to count their money?

If this gets you laid at a discounted rate please let us know.
Dunder Mifflin still make envelopes? Was it marked "Don't open until I leave ok ?"
The providers actually need a monger to tell them to count their money? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
No fucking shit. It's not helpful, simply patronizing. It's like walking into Chili's and asking the bartender to pass along your mama's chili recipe to the "chef" so he makes his next batch less bland and ibs-y. (Well, it's not quite like that, but close enough.)
The problem is that some of the assholes behave themselves long enough to get two good references, then fuck over anyone they can, while still giving those two provider refs to every unsuspecting provider they want to see. If this shit continues much longer, anyone who wants to see me will have to go through newbie screening.
The providers actually need a monger to tell them to count their money Originally Posted by Windinhishair
No fucking shit. It's not helpful, simply patronizing. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Tellin' folks whut tah do in thar day-ta-day cummin's an' a-goin's is why Ah got inta Pub'ic Sarvice as a Ree-pube-lickin'! Yew kin fukk! Yew cain't git hitched! Mebbe yew kin git an' ah-borshun, but yew cain't lessin' yew git an' ultrasoundt furst! Yew kin kiss mah ass! But yew cain't stick it in mah butt!

Sumtimes Ah'm a Ree-pube-luh-CAN an' sumtimes Ah'm a Ree-pube-luh-CAN'T, dee-pendin' on whar tha campaign munny is a-cummin' frum.

Sucks that a few guys ruin it for the majority. The ladies involved should post in infoshare so that the ladies know who to avoid in the future.
  • Gamer
  • 08-28-2015, 03:47 PM
What if he had legit sessions with those that gave him ok's?

I think the real problem is guys like him getting ok'd by providers and not that newbies have to fork over the cash first. A while back some of the providers didn't hesitate to out a guy who had problems with the providers, either didn't pay, was abusive, or didn't mind his manners. Why aren't the providers coming out and sharing, at least with themselves, who is okaying these losers? Originally Posted by illuminati
theres a guy or two who like to give fake refs will give you "her email" but really its him given the ok...
Seems like lately this is happening more and more and its from the so called new guys that supposedly agree on the high prices and the ladies are happy they do. In that instance they like the no haggling of prices but in the end, they end up short.

I don't see anybody complaining of the seasoned veterans not paying? Just my 2¢. I may haggle, but I always pay what's agreed on.
100 or 200 is always better than 0, in any pocket book.

.Heck, I even seen the same lady twice in one week because she was ripped off. I felt sorry for her.So I thought I could at least give her some of what she lost back. And I never see the same lady twice in one week. And this was recently.

Have fun and be safe
who uses envelopes unless it's to hide the truth? I've never used one.. I want to be sure the lady I see KNOWS what I hand her, that way she can relax, and it won't ever be disputed how much she got.
  • tron
  • 08-28-2015, 04:50 PM
I use envelopes, but I put the envelope on a table or whatever at the beginning, and then take a shower. I hope the provider verifies it while I am in the shower.

Better when everyone is relaxed. WTF is it with the guys who withhold payment until the end? That just creates uncertainty.
I too have always paid up front and NEVER have used an envelope....I've never seen a need for that. Getting the biz taken care up front lets everyone relax and enjoy the session.
Call the fucking police on these fucktards. I'm so sick of some of these abusive, rapey, bare back forcing, robbing psychos. There. I said it. Ladies, the cops care more about rapists than a fucking prostitution or soliciting charge.

I, personally, will not be seeing ANY new guys unless they basically cough up their first born blood for screening.

This place used to be a place of mutual respect. It has become a cess pool and gone down hill in the last few years. You sick fuckers know who you are and I HOPE ALL OF YOU get what you deserve.

I hope more ladies call the cops on you rapists and stop putting up with the fucking disrespect, haggling, brainwashing, manipulation and entitlement that goes on here.

Rant over.

If anyone wants a Domme session, come over. I'll take my frustration out on you free.

Here's my quarterly flip out post!!! Cheers!!!