Hepatitis C

If you met a person that shared with you that they contracted HEP C from IV Drug use (shared needles) but insisted that part of their life was in the past would you see him/her and under what circumstances.

There is certainly more risk when an individual engages in sexually activities with multiple partners with some frequency so if you want to phrase your answer as Hobby and non hobby with differing views I would be interested in hearing.

If your answer differs under circumstances please elaborate.

Data seems to indicate that even with unprotected sex there is a 1%-4% risk factor. Obviously greatly curtailed by protection.

My problem is that anytime someone shares this kind of thing I get the whole idee that what I am being told is just the tip of the iceberg. So my mind races to the extremes.
Wouldn't see them if I knew !
OK. I got a rash of texts and a couple of PMs shortly after posting. The lady that shared this with me is NOT a lady I believe is currently playing with anyone here. She is no one I knew before yesterday.
  • Qziz
  • 06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
nonhobby... depends on person, history, where they are in their life, impossible to say as a generalization though if they told you, it's a good sign (they're self aware that they have/had a problem).

hobby... everyone is a risk vector, no questions, and engaging in unsafe play is playing russian roulette with 5 out of 6 chambers loaded.
  • monev
  • 06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Not a chance hobby wise. If we are friends though there's no reason we can't still be friends.
Pamela Anderson has Hep C and probably got it from Tommy Lee, so if you had the chance to bang her how would you proceed? Me? I ain't putting my dick anywhere Tommy Lee has already unloaded so I'd probably pass.
  • Toyz
  • 06-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Pamela Anderson has Hep C and probably got it from Tommy Lee, so if you had the chance to bang her how would you proceed? Me? I ain't putting my dick anywhere Tommy Lee has already unloaded so I'd probably pass. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Hmmmm Pamela & Russian go together like Makers Mark & Ice...
Hep c isn't transmitted via.sex.