Credit cards

do any providers accept them in dallas?
First, welcome the forum. We'll help you any way we can to get started and have a great time. Here's our first piece of advice:

Don't use a credit card with a provider, whether she accepts them or not. You'll find that the paper trail and risk is so great that the risks far outweigh benefits. Cash is king in this business, friend. Find a place that will cash advance that credit card if you must but don't use the card with the provider. Same goes for strip clubs. In fact, ESPECIALLY with strip clubs. Put it back in your wallet and forget you have it.
Yea mistakes do happen. I cant even imagine how I would begin a dispute with a CC company that a $6000 BnG that was a typo.
Lolz you could pay with a credit card, then dispute the charge and tell the CC company that you lost your card. No paper trail and a free ride.
Lolz you could pay with a credit card, then dispute the charge and tell the CC company that you lost your card. No paper trail and a free ride. Originally Posted by waverunner234
In which case it gets charged back to the lady and the gent gets blacklisted.

Of course, since he's already started another thread looking for Carrollton providers who accept credit cards, I don't think he's taking any of our advice anyway and he probably doesn't care if he's blacklisted. With all of two posts, he could be an "alter ego" looking to do exactly what Waverunner suggests.
Not true buddy