Studio Question

I was curious if any studios exist similar to what venus room used to be? I enjoyed being able to easily walk in with no screen check process
I know studios as to be like studio wet from way when. That was an established walk in environment. Dedicated building. Appointment Welcome to reserve a time or roll the dice with no appointment needed no screening . The Asian studios are not like that you will need to screen . Amps were like that but now they are gone. I think the walk-in days are dwindled if not completely gone. And for sure the days Of not having to screen are finished since that new law passed
With you being new and no reviews, you may want to see a newbie friendly Indy. I don’t think there are any amps you can walk in now like before. The screening process is invasive so if you go that route be prepared. And it is required.
Good points you made. Makes sense, things have changed it seems. Thanks
not an encounter, moved to coed
The studio scene has moved under the radar for the most part. While there are a couple that get reviewed here and there, a smart current studio owner would NOT allow reviews on a public board like this, nor would he/she get clients off of here for obvious reasons. Reason being, due to the failed studios of the past, the ones that are in existence have learned from those past mistakes and have moved UTR, not allowing clients to post reviews or even provide intel on it.
I've always wondered how many amps and studios are out there but under the radar.
You definitely had time to wonder, this thread is almost a year old.