BAIT AND SWITCH... LE related?

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...nly-18/2014639

Using fake pics now.. Caught by LE around the 23rd, of July..
Old # is 330-235-4114

Careful guys.
The link does not work for me.
They must have deleted it. Grrr
Found another one.

http://fayetteville.backpage.com/Fem...nly-18/2014639

Provider name - SKYY
I wouldn't have contacted this ad based on the rediculous and blatantly unrealistic use of a Japanese pop singer for pic. Obvious bait and switch even without LE implications.
GEEZ LOUISE!! There are still people falling for unrealistic Backpage Ads. I'll stick with well reviewed ECCIE ladies.
AOX For one, I'm not anywhere near NWA now, but appreciate the warning. Shouldn't this be an alert, Mr. Mod?
What, guys? There can't be an attractive asian woman in NWA wearing a sweater when its 500 degrees outside? i'm sold!!! lol. Want to trap someone ? put on a caucasian or hispanic girl in NWA with camo denim daisy dukes... you will have them boys coming out of the wood works...
SirLance, I bet if you put a young lady in a Razorbacks shirt holding a beer, you double the chances versus the denim and camo.

I digress though. Pity the poor chap(s) who bite(s) on this hook.
Just wondering, but how do you know she was busted?
You can see I started an "Alert" string last month on the same issue. While doing some research on her, I found her site on one of the other Social Networking sites. She mentioned a stay in the jail. And then a location change. But I was still looking for some confirmation or clarification on the "Jail" comments.
thanks for the warning.
Yes her Facebook or Myspace stated she was arrested.. and Last Time i posted an Alert about this.. I caught hell. So I decided to post in Co-ed's
  • IIIII
  • 08-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Staff edit - revealing ANY type of personal information about members is forbidden
Not cool
Lily you beat me to it!! I just did a "report to mod"........NOT COOL AT ALL!!!!